Wednesday, March 16th
Hump Days Food Trucks | Tamarac
EVERY Wednesday night we have food trucks at Tamarac Park! Come and enjoy some delicious gourmet food from a variety of great food trucks. Bring the entire family because it is fun for all. Bring your own seating and let’s picnic under the stars!
Make this your new weekly tradition! Let’s get over the weekly HUMP by celebrating with us with some gourmet food and FUN!
Where: Tamarac Park | Fort Lauderdale
When: 5- 9pm
Thursday, March 17th
St. Patty’s Day at The Dubliner | Boca Raton
OPEN ALL DAY & NIGHT FROM 11AM – 2AM
12:30 – 3:30pm Uproot Hootenany
2pm – 4:30pm Irish Folk Singer Walt Rooney
5pm – 9pm – Josh Miles & The Sweet Somethings
10pm – Close – Vintage Band
Along with traditional cloggers and bagpipers!
Where: the Dubliner | Boca Raton
When: 11am – 2am
St. Patty’s Day Block Party | Pompano Beach
Join us on St. Paddy’s day for an amazing day of fun, excitement, beer, and delicious food!
✤ We’ll be tapping our first annual St. Paddy’s Day Red Ale!
✤ Special St Paddy’s themed beers released throughout the day!
✤ Food from our neighbors at Flanigan’s!
✤ Live music from The Blues Crusaders!
Festivities start at 2pm and don’t finish until the fat leprachaun sings!
Where: 26 Degree Brewing Company | Pompano Beach
When: 2 – 11pm
Chocolate & Art Show | Miami
We would like to cordially invite you to The Chocolate and Art Show.
Indulge yourself in some of MIAMI’s finest up-and-coming artists, photographers and creators! There is something for every body including live body painting, live music, live portraits and free chocolate!
**There is FREE street parking!
The show begins at 8PM and goes on until 2AM.
The show is 21+
Purcharse your EARLY BIRD TICKET ONLINE
(early bird ticket will end 10 days before the show)
Or you can purcharse your tickets at the door at $15 each
Where: “Wynwood Warehouse Project” 450 NW 27th Street Miami, Florida 3312
When: 8pm – 2am
Friday, March 18th
Bacon & Bourbon Fest | Delray Beach
Everything is better with bacon! And when paired with an eclectic array of American bourbons, well . . . what’s not to like?
“Pig-out” on a wide ranging menu developed by chefs exploring the boundaries of bacon and pork related dishes from the inspired just like the comfort food Mom used to make, to the somewhat insane and unusual of bacon ice cream. Bring this together with the flavors of well-aged bourbon and you have a match made in heaven.
Find more info: http://delraybaconandbourbonfest.com/
Where: Old School Square | Delray Beach
When: 12pm – 11pm
Jazz in the Gardens | Miami
The City of Miami Gardens presents the 11th Annual Jazz in the Gardens Music Festival, March 18 -20, 2016.A three-day multi-event weekend!.#JITG11 It only gets better from here!
Where: 2400 NE 2nd Avenue, Miami
When: 2 – 11:30pm
Miami Home Design & Remodeling Show 2016 | Miami
The Miami Home Design and Remodeling Show is back from March 18-21, 2016 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Find your #SouthFloridaStyle. Follow us on Social Media @FLHomeShows (Twitter, Instagram and YouTube); @FLHomeShow on Pinterest for updates.
We’ll have lots of new products, expert advice, seminars, and stage events — all designed to help you improve your South Florida home!
Don’t miss “At Home with Art” showcasing fine art by 27 South Florida artists; Culinary Stage Shows coordinated by Chef Paulette Bilsky; and Interior Designer room vignettes!
Where: Miami Beach Convention Center
When: March 18th – 21st – 3pm – 10pm
Ultra Music Festival | Miami
Ultra Music Festival 2016 will take place March 18,19,20, 2016.
Tickets for Ultra Music Festival 2016 are almost gone!
Get yours now before it’s too late!!
Where: 301 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
When: March 18th – 20th – 4pm – 11pm
Saturday, March 19th
Turtle Fest 2016 | Juno Beach
Slide Over the Sea with Loggerhead Marinelife Center at Palm Beach County’s favorite ocean-themed festival, TurtleFest! More than 10,000 people have enjoyed this annual, free festival for the past twelve years. TurtleFest 2016 will be held on Saturday, March 19, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Loggerhead Marinelife Center and the surrounding Loggerhead Park in Juno Beach.
The festival will feature beautiful art, shopping, games, crafts, a rock-climbing wall, gymnastics, giant slide, live music, and up close interactions with threatened and endangered sea turtles. There will also be various food and beverage vendors offering delicious tastes from around the globe.
Where: Loggerhead Marine Life Center | Juno Beach
When: 10am – 6pm
Pridefest 2016 | Fort Lauderdale
Join the freedom and fun at the best gay event of the year!
Where: 1500 West cypress Creek Road, Fort Lauderdale
When: March 19th – 20th | 12 – 6pm
Bedners Grand Opening | Delray Beach
Join Woody and the Longboards as we kick off the Grand Opening of the new Bedners Farmer’s Market in Downtown Delray Beach! Stop on by for some farm fresh produce (brought in daily from the farm just 10 miles away!), live music, and stick around to enjoy all the great shops and restaurants nearby!
Where: 381 NE 3rd Ave, Delray Beach
When: 2 – 5pm
Sunday, March 20th
Mind Body Expo 2016 | Boca Raton
Be a a part of THE MOST significant WELLNESS & LIFESTYLE EVENT in Boca Raton! MindBody Expo (Family Edition) offering ALL FAMILIES a chance to play together and learn more about wellness and healthy lifestyles.
YOU are INVITED to!…
· An Eco, Wellness & Lifestyle oriented exhibit and industry experts ~ attendees will have access to one-of-a-kind interactive exhibits where they’ll experience first-hand ways to improve their wellness and lifestyles,
· A “Farmers Market & Café” ~ a food and beverage designated area with exhibits offering healthy options on different diet philosophies, fresh farm produce, organic honey, food demos and samples, organic coffee, teas and juices that also provide delivery service methods,
· A “Healthy Food Truck Extravaganza” ~ we always say “you can pay the farmer now or pay the doctor later.” What you put into your body does matter. Local, organic and sustainable! We have carefully selected (8) healthy food trucks offering a variety of diet philosophies, from paleo, to vegan, vegetarian, nutritarian, pescaterian, kosher, gluten-free, sugar free, soy free, etc. A percentage of all food sales will go to the YMCA’s community outreach programs,
· A Fitness Zone for Children & Families ~ an exciting fitness area for all ages and fitness levels offering classes and innovative demos in different fitness modalities, martial arts, meditation, yoga, etc. brought to you by Peter Blum YMCA. We’ll also have a designated area for kids activities from playgrounds, mini-boot camps, obstacle courses, bouncy houses, climbing walls and so much more,
· An Interactive Family & Children Play Zone ~ in partnership with the Y and with the mission to educate, we’ll offer hands-on workshops on sprouting, gardening, juicing and financial wellness. We’ll also implement a $10 ~ VIP bracelet system for (200) kids where they will be able to visit participating vendors for treasure chest surprises, crafts and art activities, henna tattoos, food samples, etc. All the proceeds will be shared with the YMCA,
· A Meditation Green Garden for Children & Families ~ these meditation sessions will happen every hour and guided by our certified and experienced “Light Healing Workers and Reiki Masters” to assist and educate our guests to inner peace, spirituality, grounding and to a life free from stress,
· A Holistic Pet Zone & Green Planet ~ showcasing pet rescues, pet holistic products and services and resources. We’ll also have a few kids friendly, rescued wild animals from the ‘Bush Wildlife Sanctuary” to create awareness, while caring for our animals and protecting our planet. Great photo opt for the family!
· A Live Entertainment Area ~ filled with family friendly live music – this will be a high-energy center stage for live music, dance, motivational speakers, featured fitness demos and periodic announcements throughout the event,
· And SO much more!
Where: Peter Blum Family YMCA | Boca Raton
When: 11am – 4pm
International Polo Club | Wellington
The International Polo Club Palm Beach hosts 16 weeks of the world’s highest goal polo during the winter season, from the first Sunday in January to April 20. Considered the finest, most well-equipped polo facility in the United States, the International Polo Club (IPC) attracts the most elite players who compete in the sport. IPC is host to America’s Triple Crown of prestigious polo tournaments: the USPA C.V. Whitney Cup, the Piaget Gold Cup, and the Maserati U.S. Open Polo Championship®. Upscale spectators hail from around the globe, representing numerous countries in Europe, South America, South Africa, and Canada. Sunday Polo and Brunch is an exciting tradition at IPC, featuring a lavish, field-side brunch, champagne, championship polo, and head-turning fashion. For exceptional events, from corporate outings to unique weddings, IPC offers its equestrian, resort-style facilities year-round. Whether you are celebrating a special birthday or anniversary, hosting a charitable fundraiser, or positioning a new product launch, IPC is a captivating backdrop for an extraordinary experience, with five-star chefs, the highest standard of service, and attention to detail. Amenities include a full-service spa and fitness center, tennis courts, croquet, pool and cabanas, and polo matches during the winter season.
Where: International Polo Club 33414, 3667 120th Ave S, Wellington, FL 33414
When: Sunday, March 20th
Tickets: Buy Tickets Here – http://internationalpoloclub.com