Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe
These pumpkin spice pancakes are made from scratch and contain both fresh pumpkin and bananas. They are so fluffy and easy to make.
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Canned Pumpkin Puree Libby's
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Maple syrup jam, powdered sugar, or any other toppings, for serving
1. Start by peeling the banana and breaking it up into several pieces.
2. Add the banana to a large bowl, and mash the banana.
3. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. You should have 1/3 to 1/2 cup of mashed bananas.
4. Add the eggs, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice.
5. Fry mixture on a pan over medium heat, flipping halfway through.
6. When fully cooked, top with any of your favorite pancake toppings.
Calcium: 0mg | Vitamin C: 0mg | Vitamin A: 0IU | Potassium: 0mg | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Iron: 0mg