This post was sponsored by Nature Made® as a part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central.
I have been setting and trying to stick to a massive amount of healthy life goals lately. The main ones are related to getting more fit and over healthy so I feel better. That is my keystone goal that is driving all my other goals.
One of my first goals is to start taking my vitamins. I usually cringe at the though of swallowing a massive multi-vitamin, but since I found Nature Made adult gummies and chewable vitamins, I have been excited about getting my nutrients. Did you know that Nature Made is the nation’s #1 best-selling brand for quality vitamins, minerals and supplements* to help support nutritional gaps. Walmart is a great destination to purchase Nature Made vitamins, minerals and supplements, no need to wait for a sale!
*Based in part on data reported by Nielsen through its Scantrack Service for the Vitamins Category for 52-week period ending 9/26/2015, for the xAOC, FDM, and FM Markets. Copyright © 2015 Nielsen.
How to Stay on Track with Healthy Life Goals
- Break your goals down into small pieces – If your goal is to be more healthy, then break that down into what you would need to do in order to be more healthy. For example, eat more fruits and vegetables, drink more water, take your vitamins, spend less time sitting and walk more, spend more time outside, and stressing less.
- Aim for making new good habits – Habits are formed by consistently doing something over and over. Consistency is what will change your daily habits over time. It is nearly impossible to make a change overnight. It is more likely that you will be able to make a change over night.
- You can’t make all the changes at once – You cannot make all the changes at once. It is better to add them in slowly and over time.
- Get a Buddy – Find someone who will go along with you and keep you motivated if you feel like quitting.
- Remove Temptation – Restructure your home and household to avoid temptation for at least the first 30 days. That means removing junk food from your house in most cases.
Nature Made Contest
I-C is hosting a contest through which your readers can enter to win one of 20 $50 Walmart gift cards. The contest opens on 1/28/16 and closes 2/15/16.
Readers can enter by choosing a social media sharing option from the social media amplification tool.
*I-C will randomly select 20 winners from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.