The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All opinions are my own.
Over the past few years, I have been working on my photography at home and while traveling. Of course, the photography equipment that I use at home is not always suited to travel. After traveling with different types of equipment, I have come up with this amazing list of the best equipment to take traveling so that you get the best shots and don’t break your back carrying extra lenses and tripods.
Best Travel Lens
SanDisk – Extreme 1TB External Drive
- SecureAccess™ 128-bit AES encryption software. Helps keep your files secure.
- Shock-resistant solid-state core. Offers rugged durability and reliable performance.
- Solid-state drive with no moving parts. Ensures a cool, quiet operation.
- Portable design. Lets you take your data on the go.
- Compatible with PC and Mac. Offers flexible installation options.