Casual Clothes for Men: What to Wear on the Weekend by April Erhard, Editor in Chief of South Florida Fashion Blog, April Golightly
My husband, Kevin Erhard is going to writing more posts for April Golightly starting this month. He usually behind the scenes working on making the April Golightly website look awesome and taking photos and video of me. I jumped at the chance to style my hubby in the new Hanes ComfortBlend t-shirt available at Walmart.
Kevin is ready for the weekend in his Hanes ComfortBlend t-shirt, Tommy Bahama Linen Pants, and Land’s End Button Down, Sperry’s Boat Shoes, and Tory Burch Aviators. With spring right around the corner, Hanes ComfortBlend t-shirts are perfect to give your man’s wardrobe a pop of color for less than $5!!
Hanes ComfortBlend T-Shirt features:
- Walmart has a great color selection to add some color to your man’s wardrobe:
- Martini Green (If your man is into camo or just loves green, this is an awesome color)
- Engine Red (This is the color my husband is wearing)
- Vermillion Orange (Love this color for spring!)
- Ebony (Black) (Always a great choice!)
- Navy Heather (If your man likes nautical or is preppy, this color is a perfect choice.)
- Medium Green Heather (Does your man have light eyes? If he does, this is your color.)
- Spa Blue Natural Heather (Doesn’t that sound amazing?)
- Neon Citrus (This is perfect for the trendy man.)
- Caribbean Blue Heather
- Broad range of sizes: S – 3XL. My hubby is wearing XL here.
- Ultrasoft fabric is the softest yet! Seriously these shirts are soooo soft. I want one for myself.
- Quick drying for more comfort – supports trend of performance functionality in casual t-shirts
- Modern fit, lay flat collar, and tagless for comfort
- Improved construction details for durability
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.