This week I went to my first Brandcation in Destin, Florida at the Emerald Grande Vista Resort. The trip was so much fun! Everyone was extremely nice and it was just great to meet some awesome people. One of my favorite part of the trip was the Buccaneer Pirate Cruise. We dressed up for the Pirate Scurvy trip. I put together my Destin Pirate Party DIY outfit as there was no way that I was paying for a maternity costume to wear once and go over my maternity fashion budget.
Destin Pirate Party DIY Outfit
- Gold Hoop Earrings (purchased at Forever 21)
- Black, brown, or gray tight pants (purchased at Ross) (similar from American Apparel)
- Wide Black or Brown Belt (skipped the belt since I am pregnant) (black chunky belt)
- Black or Brown Boots (skipped the boots since the Buccaneer Pirate Cruise‘s port of call is Destin, Florida) Wore black and gold studded sandals from Santa Lolla (last worn here by me and here by Maria)
- Antique Rings (Jewel Mint) (similar from House of Harlow with skulls)
- Chunky Necklaces (gold nautical necklace purchased at Target) (this anchor necklace would be perfect)
- Faux Sword and/or pirate hook (both of the Flashing Blinky Lights)
- White Ruffled Shirt (this one is from Motherhood borrowed from Attorney Mary Hoftiezer) (classic ruffle shirt from Brooks Brothers)
- Vest (this one is from Cabi) (black vest from Forever 21)
- Red Hair Scarf (made with red shirt purchased in Destin, Florida with Destin Pirate Logo from CVS) (pirate shirt in red)
Check out the pregnant pirates! Tiffany from Babes & Kids Review is about a month behind me so she could wear a pirate costume she already had.
Disclosure: media rates and in some cases comped activities were provided to showcase Emerald Grande Vista and Harbor Walk Village.
What do you think of my Pirate Party DIY Outfit?