AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
Over the past two years Talbots has been evolving towards a more fashion forward sensibility. I must say that I am impressed after frequenting their stores and website over the past few months. Here are a few recommendations from their current lineup:
- This is the perfect holiday top when worn with black pantsor the perfect date night top when worn with this season’s cargo pants. No jewelry needed the top makes a statement on its own.
- You can never have too many gold shoes and these sequin peep toes are heavenly.Spice up every outfit in your closet with these babies. Wear with black tights and jean shorts this fall to stay on trend.
- The silk rosette skirt in blush goes from work to dinner quite well.It has air of Chanel without the startling price tag.
- These mesh dot tights will spice up a black suit for work. Put them on under a short skirt to keep you warm during a wintry night out with the girls.
- A classic pair of leopard pumps just went on sale.Leopard pumps will sass up a suit and class up the asymmetrical LBT.
- Elisabeth Carr over at Mission: Closet finds that Talbots is now offering: “…classic, timeless, and well-priced options.”
- Lolly Pinkbow of “My Closet, My Baby, and I” compares J Crew and Talbots current offerings.
2 thoughts on “Discover Talbots”
I love this article! I neeedddd those gold peep toes. I miss working there now b/c I don’t have my discount anymore, and the clothes have gotten way cuter since I quit in Feb! I’m def. jealous of the employees!