This is a sponsored post, but as always all opinions are my own. How to Make your Home a Spa
I recently became part of this small group of girls that love spas and go as much as possible together. We call ourselves Spa Bit*#&es! I’ve always loved going to the spa and pampering in general, but sometimes it just is not in my budget. After doing my homework, I am giving you some ideas on how to make your house a spa.
Let’s start with a hot relaxing bath. Here are a few ideas to make your bath relaxing and spa caliber.
1. Pour a pitcher of ice water with a cup for you to drink out.
2. While you are putting together the rest of the items, put you Bio Republic mask in the fridge for a few minutes.
3. Slice the orange into wedges and put in a small bowl.
4. Scoop some of the body scrub into a small bowl so that you don’t use it all.
5. Scoop the sorbet with mint springs into a small bowl garnished with mint springs.
6. Put the pitcher, water cup, Milk Bath, Bio Republic Mask, body scrub bowl, sorbet bowl with spoon, white wash cloths, empty bowl, and loofa on the serving tray.
7. Pour the Milk Bath into the hottest possible bath water.
8. Apply the mask to your face by gently unfold the mask and apply on clean skin. Wear the mask for 15-20 minutes or until dry. Remove mask and lightly tap excess product into skin. No need to rinse!
9. Use the loofa and coffee scrub to exfoliate your body.
10. To keep cool while you are the hot bath, pour the ice water into the empty bowl and submerge a few of the white wash clothes.
11. Stay cool as you relax by drinking the ice water and eating the oranges and sorbet.
If you want a quick spa experience, just grab the Bio Republic Sheet Mask. All the sheet masks are biodegradable made to fit snugly against the contours of your face so that it ensures optimal delivery of vital nutrients to the skin. All the masks are formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Pthalates, and Triclosan. They are 100% cruelty-free containing 1/2 bottle of skin revitalizing serum in each mask. Also, the masks are dermatologist tested for safety.
The Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Sheet Mask is perfect for after sun use. A skin revitalizing facial mask infused with natural aloe vera extract, phytocollagen, and vitamin e that soothes dry skin. It provides immediate hydration for healthy, revitalized, and lush skin.
The Cucumber Breeze Soothing Sheet Mask is an ultra-soothing facial mask infused with natural cucumber extract, plant collagen, and vitamin E. It is perfect for soothing stressed skin and helps improve complexion by tightening pores and reduces appearance of fine lines.
The Green Tea Detox Purifying Sheet Mask is also used for soothing your skin. It is infused with natural cucumber extract, plant collagen, and vitamin E. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and tightens pores for calm, rejuvenated, and spring-fresh skin.
The Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Sheet Mask is infused with natural pomegranate and green tea extract. It brightens and energizes skin tone, evens and smoothes complexion for radiant, fresh, and balanced skin.