This is a sponsored post, but as always all opinions are my own. How to Make your Home a Spa
I recently became part of this small group of girls that love spas and go as much as possible together. We call ourselves Spa Bit*#&es! I’ve always loved going to the spa and pampering in general, but sometimes it just is not in my budget. After doing my homework, I am giving you some ideas on how to make your house a spa.
Let’s start with a hot relaxing bath. Here are a few ideas to make your bath relaxing and spa caliber.
1. Pour a pitcher of ice water with a cup for you to drink out.
2. While you are putting together the rest of the items, put you Bio Republic mask in the fridge for a few minutes.
3. Slice the orange into wedges and put in a small bowl.
4. Scoop some of the body scrub into a small bowl so that you don’t use it all.
5. Scoop the sorbet with mint springs into a small bowl garnished with mint springs.
6. Put the pitcher, water cup, Milk Bath, Bio Republic Mask, body scrub bowl, sorbet bowl with spoon, white wash cloths, empty bowl, and loofa on the serving tray.
7. Pour the Milk Bath into the hottest possible bath water.
8. Apply the mask to your face by gently unfold the mask and apply on clean skin. Wear the mask for 15-20 minutes or until dry. Remove mask and lightly tap excess product into skin. No need to rinse!
9. Use the loofa and coffee scrub to exfoliate your body.
10. To keep cool while you are the hot bath, pour the ice water into the empty bowl and submerge a few of the white wash clothes.
11. Stay cool as you relax by drinking the ice water and eating the oranges and sorbet.
If you want a quick spa experience, just grab the Bio Republic Sheet Mask. All the sheet masks are biodegradable made to fit snugly against the contours of your face so that it ensures optimal delivery of vital nutrients to the skin. All the masks are formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Pthalates, and Triclosan. They are 100% cruelty-free containing 1/2 bottle of skin revitalizing serum in each mask. Also, the masks are dermatologist tested for safety.
The Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Sheet Mask is perfect for after sun use. A skin revitalizing facial mask infused with natural aloe vera extract, phytocollagen, and vitamin e that soothes dry skin. It provides immediate hydration for healthy, revitalized, and lush skin.
The Cucumber Breeze Soothing Sheet Mask is an ultra-soothing facial mask infused with natural cucumber extract, plant collagen, and vitamin E. It is perfect for soothing stressed skin and helps improve complexion by tightening pores and reduces appearance of fine lines.
The Green Tea Detox Purifying Sheet Mask is also used for soothing your skin. It is infused with natural cucumber extract, plant collagen, and vitamin E. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and tightens pores for calm, rejuvenated, and spring-fresh skin.
The Pomegranate Crush Illuminating Sheet Mask is infused with natural pomegranate and green tea extract. It brightens and energizes skin tone, evens and smoothes complexion for radiant, fresh, and balanced skin.
44 thoughts on “How to Make your Home a Spa + Giveaway”
You can set up your own pedicure/manicure station in your bathroom/vanity and add some candles.
I think that lighting plays a huge role in how relaxed I feel…I would love to have a chandelier over my tub for when I ‘m soaking!
I would add candles.
I think i would add some candles
I love playing Home Spa!! How cool!!!
You look like Stassi from Vanderpump Rules.
I would add FLAMELESS candles. Nothing kills the mood quicker than catching the bathroom on fire.
Add music and candles.
soft lighting – no overhead lights!
I would add candles and music 🙂
Candles & music for sure!
Clear clutter from your home and play relaxing music!
thanks, looks nice
Get a serenity music cd! It would help you relax even more!
Get your husband to give you a massage.
Get a massage table and have your hubby give you massages and pay with sweet favors!
candles and music
Easy listening music works for me!
Candles for sure!
Music, candles, wine!
Soft music, wine and someone to give back massages.
Candles and good music.
relaxing in the tub with cucumbers on my eyes
Bubble bath with a good book and cucumbers to put on my eyes would be great!
I create a facial steam for my face weekly by boiling herbs such as lemongrass mixed in essential oils. I put the pot on the counter top and put a towel over my head and hover over the pot.
I would add some scented candles for sure!
I would add soft music and a foot scrub and pedicure!
Definitely music and maybe some soft lighting as well.
I turn down the lights, use candles and have soft music on and close my eyes in the tub.
Scented candles & fresh flowers!
Flowers and soft music
Scented candles and music with dim lights
I don’t know what a spa is like… maybe have some nice fluffy towels.
There are many ways like lighting, music, aromas scents, candles, incenses, hot towels, massaging seat, foot tub with epsom salts in different scents, silence, book, eating fresh fruits and delicious dark chocolate, etc.
I like the tranquility fountains. Deff spa like.
the sound of rain
buy a massage chair
Quiet music or rain/ocean sounds are nice or maybe some candles