Is your laundry drab and the last place you want to be on earth? Me too! LOL!! Here is a full plan on how to update your laundry room.
1. Buy new looking washer and dryer. The front loading type looks the sleekest and most modern. I went with the traditional kind because they were cheaper and still looked awesome.
2. Buy matching baskets to put your laundry stuff into. You can put away extra hangers, cleaning supplies, and more. These baskets keep the laundry room organized.
Above Images c/o Goedekers
3. Add some beautiful artwork on the walls. If you are doing laundry, you might as look at something pretty. Painting of leaves and the ocean are the most relaxing to me. What gives you serenity?
4. Put in cabinets that fit around your new washer and dryer. Cabinets are awesome because you can put things away. Organization is all about having a place for your things.
5. Pain the walls a soothing color like blue. You want to be relaxed when you are doing your laundry. Stay away from red.
6. If you get light in your laundry room, feel free to add a plant or some flowers.
7. If you have room, add a new stainless steel laundry sink. You can also buy a stylish bucket only to be used for laundry. Maybe write laundry on it so that the other people in the house don’t use it to the clean the floors.
Above Images c/o Maegan Tintari
8. You can buy a stylish laundry detergent that looks modern, smells great, and that takes up less space since it 4x concentrated laundry detergent.
method Laundry Detergent has an easy-to-use grip on the bottle instead of a handle because handles on bottles make them not fully recyclable.
Bottles are made with 100% post-consumer recycled materials and are fully recyclable!
Never been done fully transparent bottle—laundry packaging tends to be dark and opaque. This product to be colorful and brighten up the laundry room!
ASOS and method just started an extremely fun collaboration where they put together looks that are machine washable only! “The new collection taps into our consumers’ desire to maximize their wardrobe, including how to care for their favorite clothes with our new method laundry product. Who doesn’t want to forgo their dry-cleaning tab completely?” I DO!!
Here a few of my faves, but you see and buy the rest here. Available now through June 30!
Try method for yourself! Use the code THREEFORME for $3 off your online purchase here.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.