How to Wear a Skater Skirt Without Feeling Overexposed
Skater Skirts have been on trend for a while now and I finally found one that I like from Shopping Minute. However, I am concerned about how to wear a Skater Skirt without feeling overexposed.
1. Keep the Cleavage to a minimum.
2. Don’t cross your legs. Instead keep your legs together when sitting.
3. Wear tights for extra coverage. This is not necessary if it is too hot.
4. Wear a low heel, flats or boots.
5. Wear a top or coat that is longer than your skirt. Belt it to create a waist.
Outfit Deets: Top: Forever 21 (similar); Skirt: c/o Shopping Minute; Belt: Club Monaco; Bag: c/o Jolly Chic; Sunglasses: Tory Burch (last worn here); Ombre Hair: c/o Salon Verde; Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Sugar Coat; Ring: Bealls; Shoes: Sole Society
My trend alerts for today are skater skirts and satchels.