The LG Flex 2 Phone was given to me for review purposes by AT&T. As always, all opinions are my own.
For the past 2 week, I have been using an LG Flex 2 Android phone on the AT&T network. It’s been an extremely pleasant and eye-opening experience!
Before trying this phone, I had only used the droid operating system on inexpensive phones and slower networks. I am very impressed by how awesome the phone and service is!
6 reasons the LG Flex 2 on the AT&T network is awesome:
– The LG Flex 2 is slightly curved making it fit into your back pocket with ease. The shape also makes TV shows and movies look awesome! It feels like a really awesome theater using apps like Disney Everywhere, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon, and YouTube.
– The Google Integration is pretty awesome. There is an entire fold filled with all the goodies that you might need from Google like Googles Docs, Sheet, Gmail and more. Also, the Google Search Bar is on the home screen.
– The screen resolution is extremely impressive and the app look fantastic on this interface.
– The Photos and Video that the phone takes are amazing.
– AT&T Drive mode gives you the ability to paralize your phone while you are driving so that you are not distracted. You can choose a few numbers that will still come through just in case you never want to miss a call from work or your family. You can also have an auto reply text set up so that your callers know that you are busy at the moment.
– Photo memos are a fun way to remind yourself to bring your pup to the groomer or pick up milk at the store. You can also make the memos location sensitive so that if you are near a location or town, the reminder pops up.
Connect with AT&T:
One APRIL GOLIGHTLY reader will win a LG Flex 2 Phone.