This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/OneSight.
Do you ever wake up in the morning and are not able to find your glasses right away? Usually, when I am on vacation, I have trouble finding my glasses when I wake up. It is the worst not being able to see. I cannot even imagine dealing with this vision issue all the time. I would be useless if I could not see. There are people that cannot afford glasses and eye exams. Can you even imagine?
For World Sight Day, join us to UNBLUR Life for the 1.1 billion people who need glasses globally, but lack access by visiting www.onesight.org/unblur. Together, we can unlock potential by providing access to vision care and a pair of glasses. Together, we can unlock potential by providing access to vision care and a pair of glasses. $10 helps provide a pair of glasses to a person in need and $30 helps provide a free eye exam and glasses to a person in need. Donate here.
- OneSight is an independent nonprofit leading the global movement to help the world see.
- Our promise is simple: we will not stop until the world can see.
- Through both immediate and long-term solutions, we provide access to quality vision care and glasses to underserved communities worldwide.
- Together with volunteers and partners, we provide same-day access to vision care and establish permanent clinics staffed by local, capable partners to serve each community’s distinct needs.
- Bringing together global expertise—top quality eyeglasses, doctors, specialists, training and materials for clinics—is our unique strength.
- Since 1988, OneSight charitable vision clinics have helped 9 million people in 41 countries see clearly. OneSight sustainable vision centers now provide permanent access to affordable vision care to over 3 million people.
- For more information, visit www.onesight.org.
RSVP to our OneSight Twitter Party which will be held on World Sight Day on October 13 at 2pm ET.
Support the cause by donating, sharing this video and tagging 2 friends on social media, and following on social media:
Website & Video Link: www.onesight.org/unblur
Donation Link: www.onesight.org/donate