Oceans 234 just went through an amazing renovation. The location is beautiful on the inside with a menu to match! It feels like South Beach without having to take the massive drive south! They sell shirts that say “The Sun, The Sand, and The Beach in Hand.” It is extremely true when it comes to Oceans 234 because it is perfectly located on the beach right next to the Deerfield Beach Pier. There is a true unobstructed view of the ocean, beach and pier views from Oceans 234.
Everything served at the media dinner was amazing, but these stood out to me the most!!!
SURF AND TURF
The Surf and Turf from Oceans 234 is a sushi roll with filet mignon, soft shell crab tempura, cucumber, cilantro, sesame seeds and green onions on top. It comes with wasabi and ginger, but you don’t even need it. It is amazing on its own.
This amazing Tuna Stack comes with crispy fried plantains. The tuna tower comes with diced tuna, avocado, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil mixed in. This is a simple dish that tastes great.
The center cut skirt steak is extremely flavorful and tender. It comes with plantain mash, roasted corn, asparagus, cherry tomato,crispy onion straws, garlic and lime reduction.
Oceans 234 has a amazing brunch every Sunday where you have to try the Cap’n Crunch French Toast. It is as awesome as it sounds. I am dying to try to make this on my own.
TOP 10 REASONS TO CHECK OUT THE #NEW234
- The new WOW Factor South Beach-style décor totally re-imagined,
re-organized and rockin’ with its own edgy brand of BFF
(Beach, Food & Fun).
- Best ‘on the beach’ dining, without getting your feet (or food) sandy.
- Unobstructed ocean, beach and pier views from inside, private dining space, and on patio. (Previous patio pillars are gone!)
- 234 is even more social than ever before … dotted with intimate seating areas, raised banquette seating for large groups or several couplings.
- Its new first-ever private dining room with seating up to 50 for lunch, brunch, dinner for all biz and personal celebrations.
- More than 75% of the ‘true to Florida’ menu is all new – by Chef Victor Franco; check out the separate and extensive gluten-free and brunch menus, new signature cocktails and desserts.
- Introduction of new ‘wine lovers’ program featuring 102 select brands; 400 bottles line new wine wall.
- The ideal spot for memory-making and envious South Florida selfies (especially for sharing during Winter months with those stuck in snow).
- Romance is afire: place for ‘date night’ or to propose, marry and commemorate milestones.
- Great place to sports watch televised match ups!
All About Oceans 234
Oceans 234 is a full-service beachfront restaurant and bar with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, located just steps away from the Deerfield Pier at 234 North Ocean Blvd. Serving up the freshest caught seafood and flavorful land entrees, the award-winning Oceans 234 is renowned for its creative and traditional culinary selections, picturesque oceanfront views, relaxed atmosphere, and superior service. Oceans 234’s menu by Executive Chef Victor Franco features fresh caught seafood varieties, sushi, tender steaks, poultry, entrée salads, handmade dessert menu, a full liquor bar and more. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner seven days a week and brunch on Sundays. Make reservations!! Check out the Menu HERE!
234 N. Ocean Boulevard
Deerfield Beach FL 33441
*** I attended a media dinner at Oceans 234. All opinions are my own.