This post was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Cascade. I was compensated for this post, but all opinions are 100% mine.
It’s time to clean up your dishwashing act, America! A new survey from Cascade Platinum and Marie Claire reveals that nearly all people are doing their dishes incorrectly with 96-percent wasting up to an hour pre-washing their dishes each week – when they should not. In order to get the most optimum clean and shine, it’s important to skip the prewash and use Cascade Platinum.This is because the special enzymes in Cascade Platinum latch onto the leftover food particles, breaking them down so they can wash away – even 24-hour stuck on food. With no food particles on the dishes, the enzymes can’t do their job as well and this can lead to dish issues.
Other key findings from the study reveal that 89-percent of those surveyed did not realize that most dishwashers feature a garbage disposal, which safely disposes of any remaining food soil on the dishes. And, of all the people wasting their time pre-washing, three-quarters (74%) are experiencing daily fails with dishes that come out looking dirty, spotted or streaked after running them in the dishwasher, with nearly half of respondents (51%) re-washing their dirty dishes a second time.
“We were very excited to partner with Cascade on this research and share the findings in the October issue,” said Diane DePaul, Associate Publisher/Advertising for Marie Claire.
OTHER KEY SURVEY FINDINGS
- Nearly half (46%) of survey respondents believe that skipping the pre-wash will lead to dirtier dishes. When in reality, breaking this habit – and skipping pre-wash – along with using Cascade Platinum, will help them achieve the ultimate clean and sparkle every time.
- Two-thirds (65%) of survey respondents organize their dishwashers just like their closets – with everything stacked in its rightful spot.
- Almost half (42%) of respondents have actually gone so far as to re-load the dishwasher after their family goes to bed because they did not think their family member(s) did it right the first time.
- More than half (56%) of respondents load their dishwashers after each meal.
- The majority of survey respondents (57%) cringe at the thought of hosting a party because of spotted wine glasses.
- So if people stop pre-washing, how would they spend all that time they’ve saved? Almost half of those surveyed (46%) said they’d spend it shopping on line.
Cascade Platinum’s superior technology achieves a clean so powerful it eliminates the need to pre-wash or pre-rinse dishes and even helps keep your dishwasher sparkling. Its advanced triple-action formula has powerful enzymes that break down even 24-hour stuck-on food for Cascade’s best clean and shine. Cascade Platinum is available at mass merchandise outlets, grocery retailers, home improvement stores and e-retail sites throughout the U.S. For a limited time, try Cascade Platinum risk-free. For more details on this offer; information on the Cascade family of products; and to post Cascade Platinum product reviews after using it in combination with skipping the pre-wash, visit www.cascadeclean.com.
Connect with Cascade:
We are giving away a Cascade Gift Pack with these goodies:
- 1 pack of Cascade Platinum
- 1 bottle of Cascade Rinse Aid
- Wine Stopper
- Cheese Grater
- Sugar Sifter