Spring Date Night Makeup Look
My sister is back on the dating scene and was looking for a fresh spring makeup look for a date later in the evening. We had a family funday this past Sunday at Downtown Gardens in Palm Beach Gardens. First, we has lunch at RA Sushi and then went Luka Cosmetics to get our makeup done by makeup blogger and professional makeup artist Aracely.
Luka Cosmetics was created to meet the needs of women looking for products that are not full of synthetic, unsafe or irritating ingredients that would inhibit the healing process of delicate post-surgical and post-treatment skin, yet pigmented enough to cover bruises, scars, rosacea, birthmarks, vitiligo and other challenging skin conditions.
Luka Cosmetic Difference:
- No Bismuth Oxychloride
- No Animal Testing
- No Parabens
- No Talc
- No Artificial Dyes or Fragrance
Spring Date Night Makeup Look:
- First, the makeup artist prepped the skin with Primed & Pumped Aloe Face Primer ($45)
- She used Velvet Perfector Cream and Powder Foundation to even the skin tone. ($48)
- She applied “Pack Your Bags” Natural Concealer around the eye area to depuff and brighten. ($28)
- She set the skin with Smooth Touch talc free pressed powder. ($40)
- She added a spring time glow with Smooth Touch talc free pressed bronzer. ($30)
- Lightly tapped Tango Blush on the apples of the cheeks. ($30)
- Sultry eyeshadows: used Goldfinger, Duchess, Babylon, and Heaven to highlight. ($20) Gold finger goes into the center of the eye with duchess placed around it. Babylon was used to contour the crease.
- Smugged brown pencil eyeliner around the eye and lower lash line.
- Applied 2 coats of Black Organic Mascara ($25)
- Lips are poppy organic lipstick with cartgena gloss. ($24)
- Brows are filled in with Taupe ($23)
Bag :: Stella & Dot
Awaiting more details from my sister.
Get your makeup done at Luka Cosmetics!11701 Lake Victoria Gardens #3105 Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410 (561) 414-7853