I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #TEArifficPairs #CollectiveBias #Shop
Summer Tea Time is my favorite time of day as I get to eat lunch with my daughter while we relax and play at a local park. My daughter loves to play on the swings and in the grass as we eat lunch together. I pack sandwiches for me and my daughter with fresh made chicken salad. It is extremely easy and delicious recipe that I have been making for years.
I went shopping with my daughter at Walmart. We picked a few of the ingredients needed for our little outdoor picnic. I bought Lipton Lemon Sugar Sweetened Iced Tea Mix, 74.2 oz. That is the one that my mom used to buy when I was a kid. It still tastes just as good! I also picked up Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise and Lipton Natural Energy. I use Lipton Natural Energy in the morning when I have time to let it brew.
Chicken Salad Recipe
2 Pounds Chicken Breasts
4 Heaping Tablespoons Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise
1 Head Celery (~8 Stalks)
1 Tablespoon Salt
1 Tablespoon Pepper
1. Cut the chicken breasts in half and boil for about two minutes.
2. Drain the chicken and allow to cool for a few minutes.
3. Cut celery head into about eight stalks about 6 inches long.
4. Dice the celery with a few pulses inside a food processor.
5. Remove the celery from the food processor and place into a large mixing bowl.
6. Put the chicken into the food processor and pulse 3 to four times. Add the chicken to large mixing bowl with celery. Repeat with this step with the remainder of the chicken.
7. Mix the celery and chicken together with a large spoon.
8. Add the Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise to the mixture and mix with a large spoon.
9. Add Salt and Pepper to taste. I like a lot of it!
10. Allow chicken salad to cool in the fridge for at least an hour.
This chicken salad is great on sandwiches, crackers, on top of salads, and on its own.
What do think of these #TEArifficPairs? What do you like to pair with your Lipton Tea?