I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #ThisIsMySecret#CollectiveBias #shop
What’s in Fashionable Mom’s Bag from Lipstick to Energy Drinks
My day starts quite early at about 6 AM with my daughter crying for a bottle. I spend some time feeding her and playing some in the morning and then she goes down for a nap allowing me to schedule social media shares and plan my day. Most days, I have play dates or mommy and me, meetings with brands for April Golightly, shopping for posts and photo shoots to get dressed for. I am constantly running around town and am always worried about running into a reader looking like I have been run over by a car. If I need an extra jolt at some point during the day, I grab a 5-hour ENERGY® shot that I keep in my bag. 5-hour ENERGY® shots are a dietary supplement that contains a blend of B-vitamins, amino acids, and essential nutrients. There’s zero sugar, carbs, or herbal stimulants and it only four calories!
Here is the list of the contents of my everyday bag:
- Sunglasses: I cannot live without my sunglasses
- Business Cards: As a good business woman, I always carry around business card. I have some in all of my bags so that I am never without them. I hate when people don’t have business cards on them! Drives me nuts!
- Wallet: It is filled with my credit cards and more business cards. LOL
- Cell Phone: No mom or blogger can leave their house without their cell phone.
- Extra Battery Pack for Cell Phone
- Keys: I love my Oventure key chain because it is so easy to find and goes on my arm easily when I have no hands.
- 5-hour ENERGY® shots: I cannot live without my 5-hour ENERGY® shots, I keep them on reserve when I need an extra jolt of energy in the middle of the day or at night when I am completely running out of energy.
As a mommy fashionista, I am constantly concerned with the way I look. In order to keep up the maintenance of my “effortless” look, I carry around several beauty products to keep myself looking pretty throughout my long days.
- Pressed Powder with Mirror & Concealer: Touch ups are a must. My oily skin swallows my makeup within a few hours no matter what primer I put on.
- Lipstick & Lip Gloss: I keep at least 2 in my bag so I have some options.
- Blotting Papers: These are great for combating oil and scratching my face when it is itchy.
- Clear Nail Polish and a few Colored Nail Polishes: I like to do my nail polish on the go so I always have this handy for quick dry polish.
- Sanitizing Wipes & Tissues: I keep these around to combat grossness related to the world and my daughter. Even though I am not a Germaphobe, I still get grossed out and need to clean things sometimes.
- Hair Ties & Bobbie Pins: Bad hair days happen to everyone and I am ready for those days with bobby pins and a black hair tie.
- Allergy Medicine: I have allergies and you never know when a sneezing fit might come on. I always carry a few in my bag for myself or anyone that needs them.
- Pen: This is just in case my phone dies. You never know when you will need to sign something or jot something down. I use a metal pen so that I cannot chew it. It is my way of hiding the fact that I am a pen chewer.
I grabbed most of the items that I keep in purse from Walgreens. They have an amazing selection and the Balance Rewards makes it easy to save money on everything from lipstick to energy drinks. I love the new Cherry flavor of 5-hour ENERGY®. It tastes great and buying it makes me feel like I am a doing my good deed for the day. From May 1 through July 31, 2014, Living Essentials will donate five cents from the sale of every specially marked red, white and blue bottle of cherry flavored 5-hour ENERGY® shot to the Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF), a top-rated nonprofit organization that supports the military’s special operations forces and their families through college scholarships, family services, and financial stipends. Get more details on the program here.