This white orange sangria is the perfect summer drink for sitting by the pool and entertaining guests.
It is nearly the end of summer, but it is still blistering hot outside. I have family coming in town from the North and I want to put something delicious and low calorie together for them to drink pool side. I decided to put together a sangria that is made with the fruit that I had on hand. I do live in the Sunshine State and our primary export a ton of oranges and orange juice.
It is a perfect cocktail for when you want something a little sweet but don’t want to add those extra calories that adding sugar brings.
White Orange Sangria
- Bottle of White Wine – I used Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc (ARV $8.99) This is my fave, but you can use any white wine. If you want a refreshing Sangria, this would be my choice.
- 2 Cups of Orange Juice – Of course, I used Florida Orange Juice. Must support the local economy.
- 1 Can of La Crox Orange Sparkling Water – This is also a product of the U.S. made in Wisconsin and owned by the National Beverage Corp., Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It is 100% natural with nothing artificial.
- 3 Oranges Sliced in rounds.
1. Slice the Oranges in to rounds and place them into the pitcher first.
2. Pour in the white wine and 2 cups of Orange Juice.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving or if you have time, let it sit in the fridge over night.
5. Before serving, add the 1 Can of La Crox Orange Sparkling Water. If you have room in the pitcher, you can add a second can.
6. Garnish with orange round in each glass and a cute straw.
White Orange Sangria
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 2 Cups Orange Juice
- 1 Can Sparkling Water Orange
- 3 Slices Oranges Sliced in rounds
- Slice the Oranges in to rounds and place them into the pitcher first.
- Pour in the white wine and 2 cups of Orange Juice.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving or if you have time, let it sit in the fridge over night.
- Before serving, add the 1 Can of La Crox Orange Sparkling Water. If you have room in the pitcher, you can add a second can.
- Garnish with orange round in each glass and a cute straw.
What do you think of the White Orange Sangria?
32 thoughts on “White Orange Sangria”
It sounds awfully refreshing to me. I’d love a glass!
I’ve never tried La Croix but have seen it in the store. Will have to try it now, this looks delicious!
This looks amazing! I am trying to cut back on the sugar, this would be great for me.
Your images are fantastic! I would love to have a glass, or two, or three.
oooh this sounds amazing. I should totally try it this weekend at our family BBQ
I never thought of white wine and oranges. It does sound very appealing.
This sounds so good! White wine and oranges sounds like a perfect combination.
This sounds like a wonderful combination. I was just talking to my mom today about ways to incorporate orange juice into a mixed drink.
This sounds really yummy! Nice and refreshing, love oranges!
That looks really refreshing. I love that it uses Splenda. My husband cannot have too much sugar so we always use Splenda.
This looks so refreshing!
That looks refreshing and fun!
I’m not a drinker; but those definitely look refreshing!
OMG, this looks amazing. 😀 I want to make this NOW!
I don’t drink, but everything up to the alcohol sounds yummy!
This sounds SO good! I can’t wait to make this (just a few more weeks til the baby is born!!!
I’ve never had an orange sangria. It sounds delicious.
What a fun combination with the sparkling drink and Sweet ‘n Low. Sounds refreshing!
That sounds right up my alley! Love it.
Sangria is my favorite drink, but I have to wait till after November before I can enjoy any. But now I’m craving oranges.
Sounds refreshing to me! I want to make some!
My friend loves oranges. I’ll have to share this with her.
This drink looks so delicious and refreshing for the summer! YUM!
This looks super tasty. Mine came out great.