A staple of fall fashion for me is a great button down that can look good on its own and layered. I found this amazing no iron button down at Sears the other day. They come in tons of colors, but I picked out Raspberry Wine Gingham. I plan on buying a few more as it gets cooler outside.
10 Ways to Wear a Button Down Shirt
- With a Pencil Skirt & Pumps
- With Skinny Jeans & Boots
- Tied with Shorts and Wedge Sandals
5. Tucked into a Full Skirt
6. Tied at the waist with a High-Waisted Skirt
7. Layered Underneath a Short Sleeve Shirt
8. Layered Underneath a Sheath Dress
9. Layered Underneath a Sweater
10. With a Blazer and Skinny Jeans
One April Erhard Personal Shopping Client will win $100 Sears/Land’s End Gift Card – Sign Up as a Client Here. You must be a client to win!
Now that I have share 10 Ways to Wear a Button Down Shirt, how do you wear your button down shirts?