5 #SmileStyle Tips for Fashion Events
Samples and compensation was provided for this post. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. I choose the brands that I work with very carefully.
As a blogger and fashionista, I attend fashion events almost every week. In order to stay looking good at these event, I have a 5 tips that help me get ready. Normally, I have control over the photos that are posted, but at events, I have no control of the photos that are taken. That is why I try to look my best and photo ready at Fashion Events.
Here are my 5 #SmileStyle Tips for Fashion Events:
1. Easy Makeup that is not overdone.
2. Wear eyeliner and Mascara! It makes your eyes pop!
3. Touch up ready bag with powder with mirror, blotting papers, and the lipstick you are wearing.
4. Whiten you teeth with 3D White Lux Whitestrips Professional Effects before you leave for the Fashion Event. You don’t want to be caught with yellow teeth.
5. Bring flats in your bag just in case. I’ve had so many mishaps with shoes that I do not trust just bringing one pair. Also, you never know when there will be a ton of walking or standing involved. I avoid small clutches because I cannot fit my flip flops in them and also I like bring my camera as well.