I am not sure about you, but I am pretty familiar with microdermabrasion benefits. I was talking to my mom about this the other day and came to realize that not everyone is familiar with the awesomeness that is microdermabrasion. It has been part of my European facials whenever I go for a spa or medical facial. During my pregnancy, I received a medical facial every month. Now that I am busy working on the blog and taking care of my daughter, I like to do my facials at home.
6 Microdermabrasion Benefits
Microdermabrasion helps even out skin tone by reducing skin discolorations from age spots or scaring.
Uneven Skin Texture
Microdermabrasion helps even out uneven skin texture. It will not reduce the size of pores, but it will help clean them out making the skin more even.
Since microdermabrasion helps even out skin tone and pigmentation, it also helps get rid of acne scars and helps fight acne.
Fine Lines & Wrinkles
Microdermabrasion can help reduce fine line and wrinkles because it stimulates the production of collagen in the skin. The added abrasion inflicts greater injury to the skin than a medium-grit wand, which induces a heightened restorative response in the skin.
Enlarged & Clogged Pores
The best part of microdermabrasion is that it helps clean out your pores so you can get rid of white heads and black heads.
How to Do Microdermabrasion at Home?
You can use the Silk’n ReVit Microderm System is a at-home microdermabrasion device that contains diamond micro-dermabrasion technology that combines gentle exfoliation with vacuum stimulation to help reveal younger, fresher looking skin. The ReVit Microderm System comes with three different tips (Precision, Fine, and Coarse) all topped with its unique diamond exfoliation. Now Diamonds are your skin’s best friend. Diamond micro-dermabrasion technology combines gentle exfoliation with vacuum stimulation to reveal younger, fresher looking skin.
How to Use the Silk’n ReVit?
- Wash your face with your facial soap of choice and water.
- Dry off your face.
- Replace the filer on the Silk’n ReVit.
- Select a tip (precision, fine or coarse) and put it on the Silk’n ReVit.
- Turn on the Silk’n ReVit.
- Select your speed (Level 1-Low or Level 2- High)
- Holding the device like a pencil, place its tip to the skin and slowly glide it over the treatment are for full coverage, following the diagram in the pamphlet.
- Treat each area for about 5 minutes. Each session typically lasts 10-15 minutes.
- Afterwards wash your face with water.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer to help sooth the skin.
- Put on SPF if you are going to go outside.
You can use every 3-4 days, depending on skin type.
Pin to Save for Later
Have you ever used microdermabrasion or seen the microdermabrasion benefits in real life?