It’s a new year and a new you- so let 2018 be all about making better choices, with Breyers delights as one of them. Breyers delights is all about freely enjoying a treat that’s better for you so that you can indulge without all the guilt. It is made with high-quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors and all American dairy, it will leave your taste buds in disbelief that it’s 330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint.
I found the Breyers delights Cookies and Cream at BJ’s. It’s truly tasty cookies and cream reduced-fat ice cream, made with real cookies and fresh cream in every bite. A wondrous combination that your taste buds will love at 330 calories per pint. And not only that, but at BJ’s you’ll get all the savings that your wallet will surely love too so that you can enjoy fresh choices, surprising finds and low prices. I love shopping at BJ’s so much. They have the best stuff at great prices.
Breyers delights lets you get a little sweet flavor into your day without having to splurge on calories. It’s only 260-330 calories and 20 grams of protein per pint!
These cookie and cream ice cream shakes are made with Breyers delights cookies and cream reduced-fat ice cream with added milk. You can easily make this 3 ingredient ice cream shake with either regular milk or almond milk to keep the calories down.
Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Shake
- 6 scoops Breyers delights Cookie and Cream Ice Cream
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 3 Cookies for toppings, 1 crushed and 1 for each milkshake
- Place two glasses in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Place the Breyers delights cookies and cream ice cream and milk in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake mixture into chilled glasses.
- Top with whipped cream, full-size cookies on each glass, and crushed cookies.
- Serve cold.
The frozen glasses keep your milkshake cold longer.