Dove Volume & Fullness – Blow Out Challenge post is sponsored by Mirum. Opinions are 100% my own.
OMG I am so excited about the Blow Out Challenge where I am using the new Dove Volume & Fullness shampoo and conditioner to show you what my hair looks like for the life of my blow out! I love the look of my hair with volume and bonus when I don’t have to go to the salon to make it look good! With the help of Dove Volume & Fullness products (shampoo, conditioner, and dry shampoo) you’ll get body and bounce that lasts all day!
Dove Volume & Fullness Shampoo & Conditioner lightweight formula refreshes and gently cleanses, nourishing hair without weighing it down—and it’s available exclusively at Dollar General! The Dove Volume & Fullness is perfect for fine hair that’s prone to feeling a little flat. I love that you start your day with a volume boost and you’ll end it with hair that’s brimming with the body like never before.
- Start by washing your hair with Dove Volume & Fullness Shampoo. Make sure to wash it all out. Sometimes you weigh your hair down by not washing out your shampoo thoroughly.
- Condition your hair with Dove Volume & Fullness Conditioner. Comb or use a wet brush to get the tangles out.
- Dry your hair with a towel (preferred microfiber towel to prevent split ends).
- Spray your crown roots with the Dove Volume & Fullness Dry Shampoo.
- Start blowing out your hair at the top crown and focus on the roots lifting as you dry. This makes sure that the front is properly dried and lifted before you start working on the back of your hair.
- Pin up the front with a hair clip.
- Blow out the rest of your hair.
Early Morning Hair
Here is my hair right after my blow out.
Get to Dollar General today and save $2 when you buy any two (2) Dove Shampoo or Conditioner! Then show the world your all-day #DoveFallintoFullness ‘do!