Ferdinand tells the tale of a giant bull who prefers flowers and friendliness to fighting. A story about choosing to be kind to one another, not judging a bull by its cover and to bull-ieve in yourself. I am excited to be partnering with Fox Home Entertainment on this sponsored craft post. As always, all opinions are my own.
“Random acts of kindness is important because it changes the mood or reinforces good mood.” John Cena, the voice of Ferdinand. Last year, I had the privilege of interviewing John Cena about Ferdinand. He is the perfect choice for Ferdinand because he is a big guy and a wrestler, but is a sweetheart in person. He exudes positivity. John Cena said that he loves the powerful story. He said, “It’s a famous tale about, there’s more than meets the eye. You don’t judge a book by its cover.” Read the entire Interview with John Cena here.
From the creators of Ice Age and Rio comes the most love-a-bull family comedy of the year! Ferdinand (John Cena) is a giant bull with a big heart. After being mistaken for a dangerous beast and torn from his home, he rallies a misfit team of friends for the ultimate adventure to return to his family. Based on the classic children’s book, Ferdinand proves you can’t judge a bull by its cover!
Movie fans can add FERDINAND to their digital collection on Movies Anywhere beginning Feb. 27th; and on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD March 13.
Join us in helping change someone’s mood by spreading random acts of kindness to your community with The Kindness Rocks Project.TM
Ferdinand Kindness Rocks
Tools & Supplies
- Rocks with a Smooth Surface
- Non-Toxic Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brushes
- Sharpies or Oil Based Paint Pens
- Non-Toxic sealants like Mod Podge or Clear Acrylic Spray
- Prepare the rocks by cleaning and drying them.
- Paint the rocks with a light colored non-toxic, acrylic paint or spray paint (pastels work best), and let dry. The paint should dry in about 20 minutes depending on how thick it is applied.
- Using either oil-based paint pens or Sharpies, write your inspirational message. Look below to get some ideas on inspirational ideas.
- If you use the oil-based paint pens, you will need to let the rocks dry overnight.
- If you use Sharpies, you don’t need to wait to seal the rock with Mod Podge.
After you finish up the Ferdinand Kindness Rocks, leave your inspirational rocks at local parks, playgrounds, libraries, beached and anywhere to uplift and change someone’s mood. It is was so amazing to discuss this with my daughter. She was so cute about it and kept saying, “Mommy don’t forget to believe in yourself.”
Get some awesome Ferdinand Free Printables
Ferdinand’s Bull Headbands
Print Here PDF here: Ferdinand Free Printable Crown
Print the Ferdinand Bull Horn Headband here: Bull Headband Printable
Get Ferdinand Gift Tags here: Ferdinand Gift Tags
Pin to Save for Later