Thank you to Naturalizer for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.
Over the past few years, I have come to realize that if a shoe is not comfortable I am not going to wear it. I am not sure if it is motherhood or just an age thing. I just don’t have time for uncomfortable shoes. That is why I am very excited to share these comfortable sandals with heels with you!
There are so many brands that say they are comfort focused, but alas when I put the shoes on my feet, they tell me a different story. When Naturalizer approached me to try out their shoes, I was hoping that their promise of comfort would be backed up my evidence on my feet. I am so happy to report that my feet were very happy. There was no breaking in period of discomfort. I literally hit the ground running with Naturalizers.
8 Extremely Comfortable Sandals with Heels
The ankle strap sandal is the go-to for most blogger and actresses. These shoes are very slimming, but I have found that a lot of these shoes are too high and extremely uncomfortable. The Naturalizer Sandals, Kinsley and Tinda are both extremely comfortable.
These Mule Sandals from Naturalizer are extremely comfortable 3 1/2 inch block sole. It has been a while since I wore a heel that high and I was able to walk fine all day in them. The Sloan Heels have N5 Contour technology.
What is N5 Contour Technology?
- Extra Cushioning – There is Latex foam under the ball of the foot, inside the insole where your foot makes contact to absorb shock and distribute pressure, and the full length of the lining.
- Breathable Lining – The breathable shoe linings are made of a porous synthetic material that allows airflow allowing heat and moisture to dissipate, keeping feet cooler & dryer.
- Balanced Heels – The Naturalizer heel shapes are designed for stability while the inside heel cup provides a secure fit. This promotes a stable heel strike & toe-off which enables a natural gait.
- Flexible Soles: Naturalizer heels are made of flexible materials used both in the insole & outsole. This relieves pressure & allows for a more natural toe-off.
- Lightweight Material – The N5 Contour technology is made of lightweight, but durable materials are used throughout the design of our shoes. This helps keep the comfortable shoes stylish.
Wedges make walking on grass so much easier. If you have any spring weddings coming up, this is the shoe for you. These also have the N5 Contour technology I described above. How awesome is that?
These Naturalizer Perforated Peep Toe Sandals are the perfect transition from fall to spring. They also have the amazing N5 Contour technology that I talked about earlier with the Sloan Heels Mule Sandals.
Comfortable strappy sandals seem so rare to me because I have a high instep and the straps kill me. The Pressley’s are easy to put on with a slingback strap with hook and loop closure instead of the regular buckle. They also have N5 Contour technology with a non-slip outsole.
The Adelle from Naturalizer is such a fun shoe! I want the striped pair so badly. They also have the N5 Contour technology and a little bit of platform under the ball of your foot to make the high heel more doable without being too chunky.
The Fawn is an amazingly stylish comfortable sandal with a heel. They come ins so many pretty colors and definitely don’t look like comfort shoes.
Low Heel Mule Sandals
Mules are my go-to shoes lately. The Mila and Mason low heel sandals come in tons colors and are perfect for everyday wear.
Which of these Comfortable Sandals with Heels is your favorite? Leave in the comments below.