Glam-A-THON Lipstick Lounge
The tickets to this event were complementary. All opinions are 100% my own.
This year I attended the 7th annual Glam-A-THON™ Lipstick Lounge. It was an amazing party for an great cause, fighting breast cancer! Glam-A-THON™ proved to me that without a doubt, you can do good things and have a blast doing them. I ate an crazy amount of sweets, got my makeup done, and added an awesome pink streak to my hair. There is no way that I am missing this event next year! I took some pics of the awesome attendees that just were oozing fabulousness!
Here I am pre-pink makeover!
Here I am after my pink makeover! Another cool part of getting my pink hair was that everyone that was at the event had one as well. I kept running into people days later. It stayed in for a while, but unfortunately I brushed too hard one day and it came out. I was so upset. I definitely want it again next year!
The Glam-A-THON™ Lipstick Lounge Swag Bag was awesome! Here are some of the items that were in the swag bag:
- Sterling silver necklace from celebrity jewelry designer, Jane Basch, www.janebasch.com (a $165 retail value)
- A flip n dazzle jewelry organizer ($45 retail value)
- Classic Parmesan by Perfetto
- 50% OFF Broward Center of the Arts tickets
- Dance to LIfe Perfume Sample by Mary Kay
- Carmel Lip Liner by Mary Kay
- Gift Certificate for a facial from Philosophy in Nordstrom
- 25% off Amrita Singh Home Collection
- Amrita Sing Antique Silver Ring
- Mini Balance Bar Dark
- LuLu Cosmetics Get Gorgeous Lipstick
- Orbit Bubblemint Gum
- Glitter Lipgloss from IMAGE Salon & Spa
- Organic Cotton Tampons by Seventh Generation
The Lipstick Lounge for Glam-A-THON was a blast! To get tickets buy them here.