I’m sharing French’s® in my life as part of a sponsored series for Socialstars™” #FrenchsCrowd #FrenchsMustard
Is it just me or are you getting sick of the same old chicken?! My family has been really into chicken lately. For some reason, my daughter only wants to eat chicken. She was so good for so long and suddenly all she wants is chicken and….yogurt. I hate to admit that we have been eating a lot of chicken nuggets. To take our chicken game up a notch this summer, I made Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers on the grill. No more boring kabobs and chicken nuggets this summer.
My husband told me half way through dinner that if I didn’t get the skewers away from him he was going to eat them all. I immediately thought score…I impressed the pick eaters! He never says he doesn’t like something, he just will only eat a few bites and then eat something else later. Very nice husband, but you cannot grow without feedback!
The secret ingredient in my honey mustard chicken skewers is…you guessed it…honey mustard. It is not just any honey mustard, it is French’s Honey Mustard. It’s real honey that makes French’s Honey Mustard so incredibly delicious. Giving you the tang of French’s Classic Yellow mustard with a burst of irresistible sweetness. Crafted from #1 Grade Mustard Seeds and blended perfectly smooth, it’s the mustard even people who don’t like mustard love. And that’s saying something!
If you like to dip, you will love dipping these Chicken Skewers in French’s Tomato Ketchup. It has the great flavor of U.S. farm-grown tomatoes free from high fructose corn syrup, preservatives, artificial flavors & colors and gluten!
Honey Mustard Chicken Skewers
- 2 pounds Chicken Strips
- ½ Cup Honey Mustard French’s
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp garlic fresh, diced
- 2 tbsp basil fresh, diced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 spritz Non-Stick Spray
- ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup French’s, for dipping
- Soak the skewers in water before you start.
- Use the food processor to dice the garlic.
- Then, use kitchen shears to dice up the fresh basil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the French’s Honey Mustard, Honey, garlic, basil, and salt.
- Skewer the chicken with short midsize skewers.
- Marinade the chicken strips in 1/2 ~ 3/4 of the honey mustard mixture. Set aside the rest covered.
- Cover the chicken with tin foil and put in the fridge to marinate for an hour.
- Fire up the grill and get to about 350 degrees F.
- Spray the grill with non-stick spray.
- Grill for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Use a small marinade brush to spread the remaining honey mustard over the chicken.
- Serve with French's Tomato Ketchup
Sharing Is Love!
If you Love Our Content, please share it with Your Friends!