This post (How to Make Your Pet Friendly Home Smell Nice) and giveaway were made possible by Double Duty Divas and Febreze. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Do you remember talking about Noseblindness a few months ago? It is a very interesting concept! Noseblindness refers to when, over time, you become accustomed to the odors around you. Scientifically speaking, noseblindness is the combination of odor adaptation and odor habituation. While many experience noseblindness in their homes, their guests are still able to identify odors. I have the worst sense of smell due to allergies, but I do my best to keep my house smelling nice even though I have many factors working against me, chief among them, my adorable Harrison Ford.
I have been using Febreze since I adopted Harrison Ford. I run around the house spraying the air and drapes before guests to come over so that the house smells amazing. Febreze helps pet owners get guest-ready by safely eliminating odors in their home that they are noseblind to; Febreze enables you to always be guest ready.
JANE LYNCH PARTNERSHIP & ASPCA
Febreze has teamed up with actor and comedian Jane Lynch to encourage dialogue about a naturally occurring condition that affects many (if not most) pet owners: noseblindness. Noseblindness can affect anyone, but it shouldn’t keep people from adopting pets – or their guests from coming over. A 2014 global survey from Atomik Research indicated that 49 percent of Americans say that they dread visiting homes with pets because of the smell.
Our Febreze’s Air Effects, Fabric Refresher and Car Vent Clip products meet the standard for inclusion on the ASPCA’s Pet Friendly Living list, so you can be sure your pets are safe when you’re using Febreze. For almost 150 years, the ASPCA has been the nation’s leading voice for animals. In order to use the ASPCA Pet Friendly Living logo, product ingredients must be reviewed by the ASPCA and be deemed to be non-toxic to animals when used as directed.
The best way to make your Pet Friendly Home Smell Nice is to do the following:
- Fabric Refresher works great to keep fabrics fresh and odor free. Use daily on fabrics that get a lot of high traffic and odors (dog beds, furniture). Start off every day freshening those fabrics.
- Air Effects takes care of the odors in your air. Use it anywhere and anytime pet odors are lingering or when you need a burst of freshness. Great to use in any room, and especially great to store readily available in rooms like the kitchen and bathroom where odors pop up frequently and you quickly want to eliminate them.
- Car Vent Clips freshens your car and eliminate the tough pet odors that tend to hang inside your car. Place onto any air vent in your vehicle, set the intensity dial to begin releasing the level of scent of your choice, and replace every 30 days to constantly freshen and eliminate odors in your car.
To enter the Febreze Instagram promotion. Contestants will need to:
STEP 1: Follow @ASPCA On Instagram
STEP 2: Share a photo of your smelliest pet stinkface moments
STEP 3: Be sure to tag @ASPCA AND @toastmeetsworld
AND Use #Febreze, #Noseblind and #Stinkface in your post!
Get More Info Here.
On April Golightly reader will win the Grand prize:
• $25 worth of Febreze product
• A universal smart phone camera lens kit ($90 value)
• A $100 gift card to PetCo
Feel Free to Follow Febreze on Twitter and Facebook.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
1 thought on “How to Make Your Pet Friendly Home Smell Nice + Giveaway”