Matching Bracelets & Necklace DIY
I found an amazing necklace this weekend that I liked so much that I bought two of them. One I kept as a necklace and the other I deconstructed into 9 super cute bracelets. I used 5 pearl beads to add some class to my pile of beads. They look great all together and mix with other arm candy. Stay tuned on other ways to wear these bracelets.
Supplies and Tools:
- Necklace with Beads
- Clear Elastic Spool that will fit through the beads (ask the person at the craft store if you are not sure if it will fit…bring the beads with you).
- Pearl Beads
- Cut the necklace apart.
- String the bead on to the elastic.
- Wrap around your wrist to determine proper size.
- Tie the ends of the elastic together.
- Make different patterns so that no 2 bracelets are the same.
For more jewelry DIY ideas, check out my Do It Yourself Pinterest Board.
Max Studio Navy Blue Stripe Dress purchased at Plato’s Closet (similar), Ralph Lauren Jacket (similar), Talbots Necklace (similar), Forever 21 Bow Earrings (similar), Talbots Green Suede Peep Toe Wedges (similar), Timex Watch from J.Crew (similar from J.Crew), April Golightly DIY Bracelets (similar).
1 thought on “Matching Bracelets & Necklace DIY”