This post was sponsored by WaterWipes as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
My daughter is definitely an artist that likes to paint outside the lines and sometime even her arms. I love that she gets so into it and is always asking to paint and color. It can get very messy! That’s why I always have Wet Wipes on hand to control the situation. These are the wipes that I love the most because they don’t have harmful chemicals. WaterWipes is a premium European brand that contains only two ingredients, 99.9% purified water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract.
Why I love WaterWipes
- They don’t have any harmful chemicals.
- They only contain 2 ingredients: 99.9% purified water and 0.1% grapefruit seed extract. No unneeded ingredients.
- They don’t have any smell and work great for sensitive skin.
- They are damp for easy clean up.
- They are very durable and don’t rip when you use them.
- They were recently awarded the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association.
- WaterWipes are chemical free – this means they don’t contain preservatives. The package will keep for up to 15 months before it is opened. Once you open your WaterWipes package, they recommend that you use the pack within 1 month.
- Unlike some other wipe brands, WaterWipes are not interfolded. This allows for the sterile environment within the package to be maintained. WaterWipes recommends that you do not relocate the wipes in an alternate container.
With my messy little crafty artist, we have plenty of reason to clean up. I love that we have WaterWipes on hand! They remove finger paint messes with no effort!
Connect with WaterWipes:
*** Giveaway ***
The Contest opens on November 13 and closes December 4. Readers can enter by choosing a social media sharing option from the social media amplification tool.*I-C will randomly select 1 winner from all program entries and will handle fulfillment of the winning prizes.
To find WaterWipes in your area, use this store locator.
What do you use baby wipes for? There are a million uses!