This is a sponsored post about the Pampered Chef Party I hosted. All opinions are my own.
Recently, I hosted a super fun Pampered Chef Party in my kitchen. This was different from the Pampered Chef parties that I have been to before. This time, everyone got into my kitchen and cooked! We made two awesome recipe from the Pampered Chef site (the full recipes are below for your convenience).
It was really fun getting to play with the Pampered Chef products like the new nonstick fry pan that has removable handles making it easier to wash in the dishwasher, fit in cabinets, and even in the oven. The handles are interchangeable. The pans have a lifetime guarantee so if there is a manufacturer defect, you get a new pan. Learn more about the nonstick pans here.
The Pampered Chef consultant, Mary Haynes that helps hostesses like me create at home parties and parties online on Facebook. We talked after the party and it was amazing to hear how successful she has been working with Pampered Chef. She told me that like blogging, you get to be your own boss! It’s pretty cool! Mary has 4 kids and is a boss lady that manages her own team through Pampered Chef! She’s an Executive Director – talk about a Mom Boss!! Learn more about becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef here. (P.S. The buy-in starter kit is only $109).
Pampered Chef Whipped Cream Maker
Another one of my favorites is the Pampered Chef whipped cream maker. You can easily make whipped cream with 3 ingredients and 30 seconds. How awesome is that? You can make your own topping for pie, sundaes, cakes, waffles, coffee, and hot cocoa. I am dying to make Paleo Whipped Cream with it. You can learn all about how to eat paleo here. You can also make fresh, homemade butter and super-fluffy scrambled eggs. The pink whipped cream maker gives back when you buy it. Pampered Chef® will contribute $1 to the American Cancer Society® for every pink product purchased. Learn more about our Help Whip Cancer® campaign.
As a hostess, I earned a bunch of free products and awesome discounts. This month, I got 60% off cookware and 60% off several items including bundles. The bundle that is on my list is the one with the Pampered Chef Ice Cream Maker and the popsicle maker. The Pampered Chef popsicle maker is called the Quicksicle Maker. You can Make your own custom frozen treats in as little as 8 minutes with quick-freezing technology in the base lets you make up to three consecutive rounds of frozen treats with your favorite juice, smoothie, or flavored milk. Learn more about the Quicksicle Maker here.
Pampered Chef Can Opener
A few years ago, I went to a Pampered Chef party where I bought two of my favorite things in the kitchen. They are simple products that have stood the test of time and a food blogger beating. My favorite can opener is from the Pampered Chef catalog. It is called the Smooth-Edge Can Opener and takes the top off the cans without leaving a raw edge. It still works like it did the first day I bought it.
The same goes for the Professional Shears. I use them every day. They are heavy-duty shears that I use for kitchen prep and other household tasks like cutting through chicken bones, trimming meats and veggies, snipping herbs, cutting twine and fresh flowers. I could keep going because there is nothing that I don’t use there shear for.
The professional shears are spring-loaded design and comfortable on your hand with ergonomic soft-grip handles. They also come with a protective storage cover and are Dishwasher-safe!!! After you cut the chicken, you can throw them in the dishwasher to be sterilized. I have purchased other Kitchen Shears because they went missing for a little bit, I regret not ordering a new pair because the ones I bought online instead were crap. Buy cheap, buy twice is right! I was happy to find my Pampered Chef Professional Shears and tossed the other not so cheap shears in the trash.
One Pan Roasted Chicken & Vegetables Recipe
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil or avocado oil
- 4 4-oz. (125 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Dijon Mustard Rub
- 1 small onion
- 1 pkg (8 oz./250 g) cremini (baby bella) mushrooms
- 1 pint (500 mL) cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch (about 1 lb./450 g) asparagus, trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ⅓ cup (75 mL) white wine or chicken broth
- ½ lemon
One Pan Roasted Chicken & Vegetables Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Heat the oil in the 12″ (30-cm) Stainless Steel Nonstick Skillet over medium-high heat for 3–5 minutes.
- Season both sides of the chicken with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the rub. Place the chicken in the pan and sear for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken over and sear for 1 additional minute. Remove the chicken from the pan (it will not be fully cooked).
- Meanwhile, cut the onion in half lengthwise, from root to top. Slice the onion and mushrooms using the Simple Slicer on the #3 setting. Cut the tomatoes in half using the Close & Cut and the Coated Chef’s Knife. Cut the asparagus into 1″ (2.5-cm) pieces.
- Add the onions, mushrooms, garlic pressed with the Garlic Press, and salt to the pan. Saute for 2–3 minutes, scraping the bottom of the pan to release the fond (see cook’s tip).
- Add the wine, lemon juiced with the Citrus Press, and remaining rub. Simmer, uncovered, for 3–5 minutes, or until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the tomatoes and asparagus to the pan and stir to combine. Place the chicken on top of the mixture and bake for 12–15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C).
One Pan Roasted Chicken & Vegetables Cook’s Tips
Fond is what’s left in the pan after you sear food—but it’s not just something to scrub away! It’s packed with flavor, and all you have to do to incorporate it into your recipe is deglaze the pan. Add a little wine, broth, or other liquid and stir to get more flavorful food.
A great side for this recipe is Lightened up Mashed Potatoes. To make them, quarter 1½ lbs (700 g) of red potatoes and place them in the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. Cover the potatoes and microwave them on HIGH for 12-14 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender. Mash the potatoes with either the Mix ‘N Chunk or Mix ‘N Masher. Press one clove of garlic using the Garlic Press and add it to the potatoes. Finally, add ½ cup (375 mL) of either unsweetened almond milk or your preferred milk, 1 tbsp (15 mL) of Dijon mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Continue to mash the potatoes until they reach your desired consistency. See the recipe here on the Pampered Chef website.
Homemade Peaches and Cream Nachos Recipe
- Canola oil or Avocado Oil for spraying stone and pitas
- 3 pita pockets (see cook’s tips)
- 1 tbsp (15mL) sugar
- ¾ tsp (4 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2 peaches
- ¼ cup (50 mL) pecans, toasted
- ½ cup (125 mL) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- ¼ cup (50 mL) white chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp (5 mL) canola oil or avocado oil
How to Make Homemade Peaches and Cream Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Spray the Rockcrok® Grill Stone with oil using the Kitchen Spritzer and set aside.
- Cut the pita pockets in half down the perforation line with the Coated Bread Knife and then pull apart the halves. Cut each pita in half. Arrange the pita pieces on the stone, slightly overlapping, and spray with oil.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in the Flour & Sugar Shaker and sprinkle about half on top of the pitas. Bake for 10–12 minutes, or until the pitas are lightly toasted (they’ll crisp as they cool).
- Meanwhile, preheat the Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan over medium heat for 3–5 minutes. Cut the peaches in half and remove the pits. Then slice the peaches, cut-side down, with the Quick Slice. Place the peaches in a small mixing bowl and sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon sugar. Stir to combine.
- Grill the peaches for 3–4 minutes, turning halfway through grilling. Transfer the peaches back to the bowl and coarsely chop with the Salad Chopper.
- Coarsely chop the pecans with the Food Chopper.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and honey to the Whipped Cream Maker. Pump the handle for about 30 seconds, or until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Combine the white chocolate morsels and oil in the small Silicone Prep Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 30 seconds, or until it’s melted. Pour half of the melted chocolate into the Chocolate Drizzler.
- To build the nachos, drizzle the pita chips with melted chocolate. Top with half of the pecans and peaches. Top with dollops of the fresh whipped cream. Add the remaining pecans and peaches on top and drizzle with the remaining chocolate.
Peaches and Cream Cook’s Tips
Select pita pockets rather than flatbread rounds without pockets. Halving pita pockets provides thinner, crisper chips. To toast the pecans, place them in the Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 1–2 minutes, or until fragrant, stirring every 30 seconds. See the full recipe here.
Another one of my favorites is the Cold Brew Coffee pitcher that can also be used to make infused water.
See more Pampered Chef recipes here that give you the exact kitchen utensils you will need. You too can host your own Pampered Chef Party to earn free products and get awesome discounts. Learn more about hosting a Pampered Chef Party here.