AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: This post contains affiliate links. We earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.
- Button Down Shirt Dress by Theory (similar here)
- Windbreaker/Rain Jacket from J.Crew (similar here)
- Jewelmint Spellbound Earrings
- Escada Red Aviators purchased on Ideeli (similar here)
- Revlon Color Stay Nail Polish
- Black Skinny Belt (similar here)
- Wedge Sandals from Bealls (similar here)
I was so excited when I saw shirt dresses were all over the spring 2012 runway. Because Shirt dresses are classic and effortless, I have been wearing shirt dresses for years whether they were “in style” at that moment or not. My love for shirt dresses persuaded me to spend a pretty penny on this Theory shirt dress.
Not surprisingly, it was well worth the money as I have been wearing consistently wearing the dress for the past 2 years. The genius of the skirt dress is that it can be as casual and dressy as you accessorize it to be. I wore the shirt dress here with a skinny black belt to define my waist and a rain jacket to protect me from the windy beach day.