I recently started make little healthy snacks for him to bring to work. I put them in cute little candy bags and write notes to him to help support him in his journey. I found Skinnygirl popcorn at the new Walmart that opened in Boca Raton. Every Skinnygirl product offers at least a 20% calorie savings, no artificial flavors, no artificial colors, no artificial sweeteners (e.g. aspartame, sucralose), and no high fructose corn syrup! I decided to add a little extra healthiness to SkinnyGirl popcorn by adding organic raw chia seeds to them as topping.
First, I followed the directions on the Skinnygirl packaging to make the pop corn. The directions were amazingly precise! Next, I put the popcorn on a plate and sprayed a little popcorn butter on it. Then, I immediately sprinkled half a handful of chia over the popcorn. I wrote a little note for my hubby on a little bag that I used to pack a little snack portion of popcorn into.
Snacking Popcorn & Chia Recipe
- 4 oz popcorn
- 1 tsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Follow the directions on the Skinnygirl packaging to make the pop corn. The directions were amazingly precise!
- Put the popcorn on a plate.
- Spray a little popcorn butter on it.
- Sprinkle half a handful of chia over the popcorn.
- Write a little note for your significant other on a little bag that you use to pack a little snack portion of popcorn into.
If you are having people over, these polka dot containers are an easy way to make popcorn with chia seeds a healthy appetizer or quick snack before heading out the door.
What do you think of the Snacking Popcorn & Chia Recipe ?