I went to SoBlo last week for the second time to get my hair done for a blogger event hosted by Kristen Clark of Living In Color Print. Kristen is FSU Alum and Style Setter for Boca Town Center which is now basically in my backyard. Kristen is a sweetheart! I also met some awesome bloggers like fellow mommy and fashionista, Alyson of The Average Girl’s Guide. Check out beach chic hair last time I went to SoBlo. Also, check out my sister’s very straight hair c/o SoBlo.
Soblo makes getting your hair done extremely doable. With $35 for signature blow out and quickies for only $25. Whether you need a quick blow out before a big meeting or interview, a midday lunch break pick-me-up for finishing touches for date night. Champagne and a blow out is my kind of outing!
Soblo has started using new products by Davines. The hair dressers used a ton of fun products to get my hair to look so pretty like:
- Love Smoothing Shampoo & Love Smoothing Conditioner: specifically formulated for harsh and frizzy undisciplined hair moisturizing deep down, leaving hair silky and shin.
- Oil: Strong detangling and restructuring action anti-frizz effect strong anti-oxidant and anti-free radicals action. Can be used on wet or dry hair. I LOVE THIS STUFF! Smells great!
- No. 10 Universal Polishing Coat: light control over hairstyle. gives hair shine and softness without weighing it down. Can be used on wet or dry hair as well. Works well with flat iron.
- Melu Shield: protect hair from hairdryers and flat iron caused by excessive heat.
- No. 7 Crystal Fixative Lacquer: long lasting fix for styles, give body and shine to hair. Strong hold and volume effect. Does not leave residue of make hair sticky.
I received the MOMO Shampoo, MOMO Conditioner, & Oil from Soblo. My hair has been amazing since I have been using these products. It is much easier to brush through my hair since I used it. MOMO Shampoo is a rich shampoo designed to moisturize dry, dehydrated hair, making it soft, silky and full of body without weighing it down. MOMO Conditioner is a moisturizing and revitalizing conditioner. Its advanced formula allows it to adapt to the specific moisturizing needs of dry, and dehydrated hair, giving it the softness, body and shine it needs. I have been using the Oil on my hair wet and dry. It does not make my hair greasy at all and makes it easier to manage and brush.
:: Outfit Details ::
Bag :: Francesca’s (old) (similar style)
Earrings :: Bealls Outlet (similar)
Disclaimer: I received a free blow out from SoBlo. As always, all opinions are my own. Some of the links on this page are affiliate link to which I will receive a commission if you make a purchase.