VINTNER DINNERS – SOLD OUT
Friday, March 24th
The ever-popular Vintner Dinners take place this year on Friday, March 24th at grand estates and unique historical sites – including The Addison and The Boca Raton Resort & Club – in Boca Raton. These intimate dining experiences each feature a vintner and chef pairing their wine and cuisine together to create a magnificent 5-course meal. Guests attending the Vintner Dinners will also have the opportunity to meet their chef and vintner and learn more about the wine and food pairings of the evening.
Date: Friday, March 24th
Location: Private residences
Location: Various Unique Boca Raton Locations
Tickets: $325 per person
THE BACCHANALIA 2017
Saturday, March 25th
Bacchanalia is known as the must-attend community wine and food event combining incredible food from over 30 local restaurants with world-class vintners showcasing their wineries’ best – all for attendees to sample. DJ and electric violinist Timothy Lovelock will keep the party going until 11pm by pairing his lively music with the wine and food offered. Guests will also enjoy a high-tech auction with unique experience and much more!
Date: Saturday, March 25th
Time: 7:00pm – 11:00pm.
Location: Mizner Park Amphitheater
Attire: Casual cocktail attire
Tickets: $125 per person
- 4 lucky followers will win 2 Tickets To Boca Bacchanalia on Saturday, March 25.
- Void where Prohibited
- Winners will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter.com
- Giveaway ends Friday, March 10, 11:59pm
- Winners will be notified via email.
- Winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Boca Raton Historical Society is responsible for prize fulfillment.
- Must be 21 years or older to enter.
- Entering means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!