I am super excited to be sharing 20 vinegar uses for smart fashionistas with the help of our sponsor Four Monks™ because I have been using Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar to kick the crap out of stains for quite some time. It works great on making this look better and work better.
Even though we are going to talk mostly about how smart fashionistas can use Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar to be savy and super clean. I want to discuss briefly how awesome it is for house hold stuff. Four Monks™ is an all-purpose, non-toxic and environmentally friendly cleaning vinegar, safe for the whole family. Unlike regular cleaning vinegar, Four Monks™ Aroma Controlled and Citrus Mint have a pleasant, refreshing scent, and deep-clean households with the same stain-fighting power.
You can use Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar to clean residue off fruits and vegetables and to scrub stainless-steel with a blend of white distilled vinegar, liquid dish soap, and essential oils to cut grime and make it shine. Also, Shower residue build up is easily removed with the cleaning power of Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar. You can use it in the shower and it works great on shower curtains and doors.
Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar can be used one clothing stains. You can spray with vinegar then rinse and repeat if it does not come out the first time. If you have stubborn stains, let the vinegar sit and toss it in the wash as normal after soaking treatment with Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar.
20 Vinegar Uses for Smart Fashionable Women
3. Restore yellowed clothing to the original color by spraying the garment with vinegar and soaking garments overnight in a solution of 12 parts warm water to 1 part Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar. Wash them the following morning.
4. Get rid of dingy white clothes by spraying them with Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar and soaking.
5. Eliminate manufacturing chemicals from new clothes by adding 1/2 cup white distilled vinegar to the water.
6. Get crayon stains out of clothes by rubbing them with an old toothbrush sprayed with Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar. Then wash as usual.
7. Prevent lint from clinging to clothes by adding a few sprays of Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar to the wash cycle.
8. Soak your gold jewelry in a cup of vinegar for 15 minutes before removing and wiping dry to remove dead skin cells and add shine.
9. Spray your bathing suits with Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar and soak in cold water before wearing the first time. This will prevent your bathing suit from fading.
10. Stained suede shoes look like new after they are wiped down with a mixture of water and white distilled vinegar.
Four Monks™ Cleaning Vinegar is available at select grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide, including the vinegar aisle in Walmart Supercenters and in the cleaning aisle at HEB stores. For more information, a coupon and cleaning tips, visit FourMonksClean.com.