This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
The PMD Microdermabrasion device was gifted to me a few weeks ago. I have been using it every week on my skin and have been pretty happy with the results. I am going to dive into how it has been helping me in the PMD Microdermabrasion Review below.
Here is my before shot:
Here are my after shots:
How to Use the PMD Personal Microderm Device
- Thoroughly cleanse and dry the skin
- Begin with the White Training Disc. Practice on your arm or leg before using on face. Pull the skin taut with your free hand to allow the Personal Microderm to smoothly glide over the skin.
- Move the Personal Microderm in an upward fluid motion across the skin. Do not hover on any spots and move quickly.
- Immediately after treatment, wash and dry the skin. Apply a calming toner and recovery moisturizer.
- Clean the cap and filter after use with rubbing alcohol or antibacterial soap.
See more facial tips & how to guide’s HERE
PMD Microdermabrasion Review
The first week I used the most gentle disc for ultra-sensitive skin. That is where the direction recommended I start so I listened. I noticed that my skin was more radiant, but I did not get in deep enough to notice a reduction in pore size.
The second week, I bumped up to green, which is the moderate disc. This got in pretty deep for me and I was a little red, but not for that long. The green discs were made for individuals with non-sensitive skin who are comfortable and experienced using the Personal Microderm. You feel the intensity while keeping a moderate level of exfoliation. I noticed that my skin was more radiant and my pores were smaller overall. After I used the PMD Personal Microderm Device, I extracted a few blackheads. They came out a little easier than normal.
On the 3rd week, I used the green discs again. This time, they got deeper and was able to get more blackheads out of my skin.
On the 4th week, I had my period and with a breakout. The Microderm made it look better right away and then it disappeared faster than normal.
I am still using it and will report more findings as I use the PMD Personal Microderm Device more.
What is the PMD Personal Microderm Device?
PMD Personal Microderm is a revolutionary at-home skincare tool that provides the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments. It combines Patented Spinning Disc technology with Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant. Weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and enlarged pores. Patented Spinning Discs embedded with aluminum oxide crystals exfoliate away dead, dull cells from the surface of the skin. Suction increases circulation and triggers the skin’s natural healing process which boosts collagen and elastin leaving skin firm, fresh and radiant. Personal Microderm removes the top layer of dead, dull skin cells.
- Reduces the Appearance of Fine Lines
- Minimizes enlarged pores
- Helps Smooth Wrinkles
- Prevents blemishes from forming
- Allows beauty products to sink into the skin making them more effective
- Makes skin appear more radiant
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots
- Removes dead skin cells
- Increases circulation in your skin
- Boosts collagen production
Get the PMD Personal Microderm device HERE with this PRIMP Perk: 20% off using code PRIMP20
Have you used microdermabrasion before? What do you think of it?