I am a Niche Parent Network & Conference Influencer. Thanks to Hairfinity for sponsoring today’s post.
I absolutely love my hair so much. For a while, I was thinking about cutting it and I am so glad that I didn’t do it. With diligent effort, I have been able to maintain healthy hair that is so far from my original color.
My tips for keeping my dyed blonde hair healthy are this:
1. Weekly Protein Treatments – Don’t leave this on too long as it can make your hair brittle.
2. Bi-Weekly (twice per week) deep conditioning masks – Leave this on for at least 15 minutes on hair in a hot shower or bath.
3. Conditioner – When you conditioner regularly, bring a small towel in the shower with you. After you are done getting the shampoo out, squeeze the water out of your hair and towel it off. Then, add the conditioner. Leave on the hair for at least 5 minutes.
4. Use Hairfinity Vitamins – Hairfinity Hair Vitamins are a natural vitamin complex formulated with essential vitamins and nutrients for healthy hair. Hairfinity Hair Vitamins encourages healthy hair growth by nourishing hair from the inside out, with a blend of natural ingredients that has been proven to promote longer, thicker and stronger locks.
5. Lay off the hot irons every other wash – I give my hair a break at least once per week avoiding heat styling for at least a day or I allow my blow out to last for an extra day with dry shampoo.
Reality stars and fashion moguls Kim Kardashian West and Khloe Kardashian have teamed up with Hairfinity. AFTER the show we will be tweeting a recap of the highlights and talking all things hair and fashion!!
Have you seen all the fun colors like Titanium and Chrome dye? Check out when I tried out Grey Hair here.
Now that I have shared how I keep my locks healthy, how do you keep your hair healthy?
1 thought on “Hair Tips for Keeping Dyed Hair Healthy”
My hair could use some special attention. I am going to start with some deep conditioning as you recommend.