I have been trying my best to eat breakfast every morning with my family and I find the best way to do that without walking up hours before them is to make Egg Casserole the night before. This yummy Cheddar Ham Egg Casserole with Biscuits is super easy to make the night before.
I had a some Pillsbury Rolls left over from making the Easy Chicken Pot Pie recipe.
Ham & Cheddar Egg Casserole Recipe
1 Can Pillsbury Flakey Rolls
1 C Cooked ham, cut into 1” chunks
½ Sweet Pepper, cut into bite size pieces
1 Green onion, chopped
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
4 Eggs, beaten
2 Tbsp. Cream
½ tsp Garlic powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350
Open the can of rolls and cut them in half. Place with cut side down (so almost standing up) in a greased 6 x 9 baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the 4 eggs, 2 Tbsp. Cream, ½ tsp Garlic powder, Salt and Pepper to taste together. Beating the egg mixture.
Pour all over the rolls and toppings, evenly.
Ham & Cheddar Egg Casserole
- 1 can Pillsbury Flakey Rolls
- 1 Cup Ham Cooked, cut into 1” chunks
- ½ Sweet Pepper cut into bite size pieces
- 1 Green onion chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 4 Eggs beaten
- 2 Tbsp. Cream
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Open the can of rolls and cut them in half. Place with cut side down (so almost standing up) in a greased 6 x 9 baking dish
- Arrange the ham, onion, peppers and cheese around and on top of the rolls
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, salt, pepper and garlic together.
- Pour all over the rolls and toppings, evenly
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 – 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and brown.
- Cut into slices and serve with butter or as a side to a cooked egg.
If you make this yummy recipe, make sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #GOLIGHTLYFOOD. I’d love to see what you cook!