How to Use Conair Curl Secret™
I am so sick of my hair lately! I am in desperate need of a change! The Conair Curl Secret™ makes it really easy to make a change without making it permanent. I have wavy hair, but I usually straighten it. It is time to add some curl to my life!
The Conair Curl Secret™ is really easy to use and saves time! It creates long-lasting curls. There is no chance of burning yourself so it is suitable for a young teen. Walmart sells the Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Curling Iron priced for $79 which is a great deal compared to $150.
Supplies & Tools
- Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Curling Iron
- Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
- Light Hair Spray
- Large Hair Clip
How to Use Conair Curl Secret
- First, section off your hair so that you are working from bottom up.
- Take a 1/2 inch piece of hair and brush it so that it is very smooth and knot free.
- Place the curl secret in the place on your hair where you want the curl to start.
- Always be sure to face the opened part of the Curl Secret™ toward your head.
- Squeeze the Curl Secret™ and the hair will be drawn into it.
- The curl secret does all the work and will tell you when it is done with several beeps. Release the curl secret and the perfect curl will fall out. The heating element in the Curl Secret™ heats both sides of the curl.
- On the lower layer of hair, I used the 12 second setting and high heat for the tightest curl and to add volume. On the middle layer of hair, I used the 8 second setting for looser curls. On the top layer of hair, I used the 12 second setting for tighter more defined curls.
- As I was doing my hair, I brushed out each piece and used salt spray and a little light hair spray to texturize my thin hair.
My hair lasted 2 days. The first day I used my fingers to break up the curls and they kept a very nice defined look. The second day, I brushed out my hair and it look wavy and voluminous!
I have long wavy hair and you can see in my video how I used the Conair Curl Secret to get my look. If you have different hair, check out these tutorials on how to use the Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Curling Iron.
How to Use the Curl Secret for different types of hair:
You can buy the Curl Secret here.
Which look is your fave? Day 1 or day 2?
Let me know in the comments below!