Do you ever feel sick of your hair?! Are you in desperate need of a change!? The Conair Curl Secret™ makes it really easy to make a change to your hair without making it permanent. I have wavy hair, but I usually straighten it. It is time to add some curl to our lives!
The Conair Curl Secret™ is really easy to use and saves time! It creates long-lasting curls. There is no chance of burning yourself so it is suitable for a hair curling novice or those trying to avoid hurting themselves.
Supplies & Tools
- Conair Infiniti Pro Curl Secret Curling Iron
- Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
- Light Hair Spray
- Large Hair Clip
How to Use Conair Curl Secret
- First, section off your hair so that you are working from bottom up.
- Take a 1/2 inch piece of hair and brush it so that it is very smooth and knot free.
- Place the curl secret in the place on your hair where you want the curl to start.
- Always be sure to face the opened part of the Curl Secret™ toward your head.
- Squeeze the Curl Secret™ and the hair will be drawn into it.
- The curl secret does all the work and will tell you when it is done with several beeps. Release the curl secret and the perfect curl will fall out. The heating element in the Curl Secret™ heats both sides of the curl.
- On the lower layer of hair, I used the 12 second setting and high heat for the tightest curl and to add volume. Next on the middle layer of hair, I used the 8 second setting for looser curls. On the top layer of hair, I used the 12 second setting for tighter more defined curls.
- As I was doing my hair, I brushed out each piece and used salt spray and a little light hair spray to texturize my thin hair.
My hair lasted 2 days. The first day I used my fingers to break up the curls and they kept a very nice defined look. The second day, I brushed out my hair and it look wavy and voluminous!
Going from Brown to Blonde
If you don’t already have one, you can buy this hair tool here.
Here are some more fashion and beauty posts that I think you might enjoy:
Which look is your fave? Day 1 or day 2?
Let me know in the comments below!