This amazing Keto Frittata recipe will help your get your Keto breakfast game down to a science. I have been diligently losing weight on the Keto Diet with the help of foods that keep my palette intrigued. Boring foods have me looking for something else, but this yummy frittata recipe has my taste buds happy and satisfied.
Eating eggs on the Keto is a must in my book. This Keto Frittata is a great way to get a high fat breakfast without having to down MCT oil in your coffee. Sometimes I love a fatty coffee, but it is nice to mix it up and eat my fat rather than drink it. Eggs are a great base for a low carb meal whether you are hosting a brunch or even making a quick dinner for yourself. On Keto, I realized that meal prep and giving up on the traditional breakfast, lunch and dinners that are so ingrained in our heads helps immensely with success.
Here are some more Keto recipes that will keep your palette intrigued and not thinking about carb filled foods. They are gluten free and low carb.
- You can make this amazing Keto Chicken Recipe with fresh roasted pepper sauce for your next dinner.
- This Balsamic Chicken dinner is the perfect dinner for warm weather and can be made on one sheet pan quickly in the oven.
- You can spice up your chicken and zoodles with this Almond Pesto in less than 20 minutes.
Keto Frittata Ingredients
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Cabot Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp MCT Oil
- 1 Small Bell Pepper
Cabot Shredded Cheese
The amazing selection of shredded cheese from Cabot Cheese is mind blowing. I had no idea that you could find all these cheeses shredded. I am dying over the New York Extra Sharp Cheddar, Bacon Cheddar, Fiery Jack and sooo many more. Check them all out here. Cabot Cheese definitely brought this frittata from ordinary to extraordinary.
How to Make a Keto Frittata?
Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly cook the bacon in the microwave with a paper towel covering for 30 seconds.
In a mixing large bowl, whisk the egg, precooked bacon, bell peppers, MCT Oil, shredded cheese, heavy cream, and salt and pepper.
Pour the egg mixture into a well seasoned cast iron skillet.
Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly cook the bacon in the microwave with a paper towel covering for 30 seconds.
- In a mixing large bowl, whisk the egg, precooked bacon, bell peppers, MCT Oil, shredded cheese, heavy cream, and salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into a well seasoned cast iron skillet.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
Take a look at what the #BrunchWeek Bloggers are creating today!
How to make Italian Soda from Creative Southern Home
Strawberry Hibiscus Mint Julep from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen