My party planning is made even better with a great wine pairing. For dinner for my outdoor party, I made balsamic chicken with roasted veggies and JaM Cabernet. The wine has rich, bold and luscious. The grapes are harvested at perfect ripeness and made in the tradition of great Californian winemaking. This luscious, easy-drinking Cab doesn’t need to wait for a gourmet meal… it’s right at home in the sunshine, at sunset, or with a Balsamic Chicken and Roasted Veggies—it’s totally our kinda JaM!
JaM Cellars makes three easy-to-love, everyday California wines Butter Chardonnay, JaM Cabernet and Toast Sparkling. You can purchase JaM Cellars wine at leading grocery stores- enter your zip code to identify local stores at JaMCellars.com/WineFinder
Outdoor Party Tips
When inviting friends, let them know what the attire will be. Should your guests bring swimsuits or will a summer dress and flip flops be perfect.
Make sure to have enough seats. If you outdoor furnishings are lacking, feel free to lay out blankets for a picnic vibe or you can rent some chairs and tables.
Get rid of mosquitoes by removing all standing water in the yard, offer bug spray wipes, and set up fans where you guests will be sitting. Mosquitoes are weak flyers and fans can keep them away.
Set up wireless mobile speakers throughout the outdoor seating area. Get the perfect music for your outdoor party by downloading JaMs Summer Chilling Playlist. Click here for more ideas and to download a summer chilling playlist
Serve a great wine pairing. Please drink responsibly.
Balsamic Chicken & Roasted Veggies
8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
2 tsp salt
fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
olive oil cooking spray
1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
2 small yellow onions, chopped in large chunks
1 cup carrots
1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 clove garlic, smashed and roughly chopped
1 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
1 tsp sugar
2 tbsp fresh rosemary
1 tbsp oregano
Spray 2 large baking sheets lined with tin foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
Balsamic Chicken and Outdoor Party Tips
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp salt
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 lb asparagus, ends trimmed, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 small yellow onions, chopped in large chunks
- 1 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the fat off the chicken and season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spray 2 large baking sheets lined with tin foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- Combine all the ingredients except together in a large bowl. Using your hands mix everything together.
- Arrange chicken and veggies onto the baking sheets spread out in a single layer.
- You can also use the grill pan to cook the chicken instead.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.