Mango Ginger Beer
My front yard has an amazing mango tree that fruits early spring. Because of the basically free mangoes, I am able to play around with recipes without any real financial consequence. Because of that I am determine to put out as many mango recipes as possible this years. Get ready, because it is going to be raining mangoes!
- 1 oz chopped mango only 1 mango needed
- 11 oz soda water
- 2 oz ginger beer syrup
- Lime Wedges
- Mint Springs
- Chop up an mango into small pieces and measure out 1 oz chopped mango.
- Place the 1 oz of mango and 1 oz of soda water into a blender.
- Add 2 oz ginger beer syrup and 10 oz soda water.
- Garnish with lime wedges and mint leaves.