This week I made an amazing new Sunday brunch favorite, Mango Wine Spritzer. Brunch is my favorite meal of the week! It’s breakfast with cocktails! You cannot beat that!
I recently started a Boca Brunch Club with a friend where we try out different brunch spots in or near Boca Raton. I think once we exhaust all the brunch spots, we will start hosting brunch at our homes with recipe ideas from the brunch places.
This Mango Mimosa is a super simple cocktail with white wine or rose and 1 tablespoon of Torani Mango syrup. It tastes just like fresh mango without having to make a mango juice mess . I feel like Mangos are the messiest fruit in the world!
Mango Drink Recipes
Here are some mango drink recipes you can also try out.
- This Mango Lemonade Mimosa is a little more tart than this sweet Mango Mimosa.
- If you are looking for a mango mocktail, try out this Mango Ginger Beer.
- The mango and ginger beer combination is extremely tasty. You must try this Mango Moscow Mule.
Occasions for Mango Spritzer
- This mango cocktail is perfect for a Mother’s Day Brunch or Easter Brunch.
- Try this mango mimosa at your next Brunch party.
- Make this cocktail recipe for the next baby shower.
Mango Wine Spritzer Recipe
Wine Spritzer Ingredients
- Torani Mango Syrup (get regular syrup here and sugar free syrup here)
- White Wine or Rose’
- Sparkling Water
Torani Mango Syrup
The Torani Mango Syrup is more mango-y than before. Mango Syrup now has a more enhanced aroma and flavor profile reminiscent of a fresh, ripe and juicy mango. Because this flavor has been enhanced to perfection, you will need less than before to make a flawless iced tea or flavored lemonade- but we all know, sometimes less is more.
How to Make a Mango Spritzer?
Start by filling up the glass with ice cubes.
Next, pour 1 tablespoon or .5 oz of Mango Torani syrup into the glass. Here are some of my favorite glasses from JoyJolt.
Add 5 ounces of wine (equivalent to a glass of wine) into the glass.
Fill up the rest of the glass with sparkling water or club soda.
Finally, serve with a paper straw.
The amazing glasses from JoyJolt. They are called Spike Glasses and are made from heat-resistant Borosilicate glass that is shatter resistant. You will impress your guests with this wonderful set of two cocktail double walled glasses to entertain your guests at parties, weekend getaways and the holidays.
The double walled glasses help keep your hands and tabletop dry, no condensation will form on the outside of the glass. These JoyJolt double walled glasses are extremely stylish as they create a dramatic optical illusion, making a stunning presentation!
Keep your drinks well chilled with these insulated tumblers that keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot, while the outside surface always feels comfortable in your hand. Its two walls allow you to hold onto a piping extreme hot glass of hot drinks without burning your fingers, or prevent condensation from forming on the outer wall while holding a cold beverage.
Shop all the JoyJolt glasses here.
Mango Wine Spritzer
- 5 oz White Wine
- .5 oz Torani Mango Syrup
- 6 oz Sparkling Water
- Start by filling up the glass with ice cubes.
- Next, pour 1 tablespoon or .5 oz of Mango Torani syrup into the glass.
- Add 5 ounces of wine (equivalent to a glass of wine) into the glass.
- Fill up the rest of the glass with sparkling water or club soda.
- Finally, serve with a paper straw.
More Wine Spritzers
Get More White Wine Spritzers
- Pomegranate Spritzer
- Lucky Wine Spritzer
- Zesty White Wine Spritzer
- Frosted Lime White Wine Spritzer
- Red Wine Strawberry Spritzer
- Cherry Rose’ Spritzer
Take a look at what the #BrunchWeek Bloggers are creating today!
Iced Lavender Latte from The Baking Fairy
Mango Lemonade Cocktail from Kate’s Recipe Box
Meyer Lemon Margarita from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Strawberry Lassi from Tip Garden
BrunchWeek Appetizers and Salads:
Breakfast Salad from Simply Healthyish Recipes
BrunchWeek Main Dishes:
Breakfast Poutine from The Redhead Baker
This recipe is intended for individuals ages 21 & up. Please drink responsibly.