Zesty Wine Spritzer Recipe
Last weekend, I attended a blogging booty camp with the SITS Girls that had me working on all kinds of fun things for the blog this weekend, including this drink recipe, videos, a new social media strategy, and a new about me page. I wanted to put this drink recipe together last year, but came up with the idea during the fall and it seemed like more of a spring and summer drink. I started playing with a bottle of Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc from Mirrasou. I made lots of drinks over the weekend with both wines and found that this is the best one by far! Enjoy my Zesty Wine Spritzer and let me know how you like it.Print
Zesty Wine Spritzer
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4
- Category: Drink
- 2 Slices of Red Chili Pepper per glass
- Mirassou Chardonnay
- 1/2 Lemon per glass
- Diet 7up
- Fill the white wine glass 80% full of ice.
- Fill the glass of wine to the middle of the glass, about 1 cup of wine.
- Add a splash of Diet 7up.
- Cut the the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the glass of wine mixture.
- Cut 2 Slices of the red chili pepper for each glass. If you want the drink to be zesty and not spicy, leave out the seeds. They are strong and even if you like spicy, you probably only want to put a few seeds in your glass.
What do you think of the drink?