This week I made an amazing new Sunday brunch favorite, Mango Mimosa. Brunch is my favorite meal of the week! It’s breakfast with mimosas! You cannot beat that!
I recently started a Boca Brunch Club with a friend where we try out different brunch spots in or near Boca Raton. I think once we exhaust all the brunch spots, we will start hosting brunch at our homes with recipe ideas from the brunch places.
This Mango Mimosa is a super simple cocktail with just awesome champagne and 1 tablespoon of Torani Mango syrup. It tastes just like fresh mango without having to make a mango juice mess . I feel like Mangos are the messiest fruit in the world!
Mango Drink Recipes
Here are some mango drink recipes you can also try out.
- This Mango Lemonade Mimosa is a little more tart than this sweet Mango Mimosa.
- If you are looking for a mango mocktail, try out this Mango Ginger Beer.
- The mango and ginger beer combination is extremely tasty. You must try this Mango Moscow Mule.
Occasions for Mango Mimosa
- This mango cocktail is perfect for a Mother’s Day Brunch or Easter Brunch.
- Try this mango mimosa at your next Brunch party.
- Make this cocktail recipe for the next baby shower.
Mango Mimosa Recipe
Mango Mimosa Ingredients
Torani Mango Syrup
The Torani Mango Syrup is more mango-y than before. Mango Syrup now has a more enhanced aroma and flavor profile reminiscent of a fresh, ripe and juicy mango. Because this flavor has been enhanced to perfection, you will need less than before to make a flawless iced tea or flavored lemonade- but we all know, sometimes less is more.
How to Make a Mango Mimosa?
Start by pouring 1 tablespoon of Mango Torani syrup into a champagne flute. Here are some of my favorite champagne flutes.
Add the champagne into the flute almost entirely filled to the top.
This recipe is intended for individuals ages 21 & up. Please drink responsibly.
Mango Mimosa Recipe
- .5 oz Torani Mango Syrup
- 3.5 oz Champagne
- Start by pouring 1 tablespoon of Mango Torani syrup into a champagne flute.
- Add the champagne into the flute almost entirely filled to the top.
Get More Cocktail Recipes
- Try this Raw Honey Cosmopolitan.
- Take your martini drinks to the next level with this Ginger Pomegranate Martini.
- Drink red wine over spring and summer with this yummy red wine strawberry cocktail.
Take a look at what the #BrunchWeek Bloggers are creating today!
Blueberry Lemonade from Family Around The Table
Easy Smoothie Shooters from The Nifty Foodie
Fresh Squeeze Blackberry Lemonade from Cooking With Carlee
Guava Mimosas from Seduction in the Kitchen
Guava Moscow Mule from Love and Confections
Lightening Lavender Margarita from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Rum Punch for Brunch! from Hardly A Goddess
Sparkling Lavender Lemonade from Snacks and Sips
Strawberry Lavender Smoothie from Eat Move Make