Munchkin Fun Celebrations
As you guys know, I am new to this whole mom thing and am learning something new everyday. Most of my friends either do not have kids or have babies the same age as my daughter. I am constantly crowd sourcing questions on Facebook in the hopes of finding someone who can point me in the right direction for things like swimming lessons and party venues. With Pinterest, I am have zillion ideas for planning my daughter’s first birthday, but have no idea where to start locally. I discovered Munchkin Fun Celebrations through The Bloggin’ Mamas.
Munchkin Fun Celebrations simplifies the Miami Mom’s life! You can use it to plan the best parties for your kids. They have brought together great packages, vendors, bakers, princesses, pirates & other entertainers. The website is very user friendly and now South Florida moms now have a single place to go for all their party planning needs.
Munchkin Fun Celebrations has all kinds of party options dividing up the categories to make it easy to find one that works for you. It all looks like a blast! There are Fairy Tale Favorites for the kiddies that love fairy tales, The Young Art Museum for child art connoisseur, Devos Academy of Music & Art for the well-rounded child, and many more options.
Here are some fabulous mommy birthday party planning tips:
- Pick a theme or color palate. I picked glitter as my theme for my baby shower. Check out the pics! You can get some theme or color ideas from Tiny Prints like I did.
- Get stickers to create customized favors for the party.
- Set a budget so that you don’t break the bank on just one day.
- Pick your hostess outfit in advance so that you are not scrambling before the party.
- When you are picking the party date, also plan beauty appointments the day before or a few days before the party. If you are getting your hair dyed, definitely give it a few days so that you have time to wash it before the big day.
For more from Munchkin Fun, you can also check out their calendar which is filled with tons of kid friendly and family focused events (www.munchkinfunmiami.com) and a class registration platform (www.munchkinfun.com) where parents can book kid classes from anywhere.