Save time and still completely clean. This is an entire month’s worth of vegan Instant Pot recipes that you and your entire family will love.
Vegan Instant Pot Recipes
How do you eat vegan when you don’t have time to cook? That is the beauty of the Instant Pot. It cuts cooking times down drastically. I found my favorite recipes for you. The easiest vegan recipes to make in the Instant Pot involve some sort of soup. You basically put the ingredients in, turn it on, and dinner is ready!
I also included some fun new main course dishes that are too tasty to pass up. You have to try the vegan tacos!
I split this up into 4 parts:
- Vegan Soups
- Main Dishes
- Vegan Sides
- Creative Vegan Instant Pot Ideas
Scroll through and find your favorites. Don’t forget to pin this post, you’ll want to come back and try out every single one of these.
20 Of the Best Vegan Soup Recipes
Let’s start with my favorite category – vegan soups. Making a soup in the Instant Pot is the easiest meal. Break out of the normal vegetable soup routine and try a few of these creative ideas.
- Cauliflower Potato Soup – April GoLightly
- Vegan Chicken and Dumplings – Healthier Steps
- Paleo Chili Recipe – April GoLightly
- Sweet Potato Soup Recipe – April GoLightly
- Minestrone Soup – The Belly Rules the Mind
- Wild Rice Soup – Veggies Save the Day
- Vegan Mexican Meatball Soup – Healthier Steps
- Yellow Split Pea Soup – Vegan Huggs
- Mushroom Stew – Delightful Adventures
- Vegan Tomato Soup – Plant Based Instant Pot
- Butternut Squash Soup – Family Food and Travel
- Vegetable Barley Soup – Jersey Girl Cooks
- Black Eyed Peas Curry – Easy Cooking With Molly
- Hearty Vegetable and Brown Rice Soup – Yay For Food
- Instant Pot Tomato Soup – A Virtual Vegan
- Creamy White Bean Soup – Cozy Peach Kitchen
- Wild Rice Mushroom Soup – Cooking Carnival
- Butternut Squash Apple Ginger Soup – Yay For Food
- Kerala Vegetable Stew – Cooking Carnival
- Creamy Vegetable Soup – V Nutrition and Wellness
9 Incredible Vegan Entrees
What’s for dinner? Try one of these main dish ideas that will feed the entire family. All of them are made in the Instant Pot, so they will be ready in minutes! I included some of my family’s favorites that you can’t even tell aren’t meat.
- Orange Lime Chile with Jackfruit – Plant Based Instant Pot
- Vegan BBQ Meatballs – Fried Dandelions
- Vegan Burrito Bowl – The Belly Rules the Mind
- Instant Pot Borscht – Imagelicious
- Lentil Tacos – My Crazy Good Life
- Cheesy Taco Pasta – Delightful Adventures
- Quinoa Tacos – My Crazy Good Life
- Vegan Lentil Sloppy Joes – Cozy Peach Kitchen
- Portobello Pot Roast – A Virtual Vegan
10 Vegan Instant Pot Side Dishes
Some of these side dishes could also just double as a really filling lunch too. All of them are packed with spices and flavors I bet you haven’t tried before. I love trying to cook with new foods, it’s fun to learn about them and see how they taste.
You have to try some of these! The charro beans are so filling and the risotto turns out perfect.
- Mashed Potatoes with Fried Onions and Bacon – Fried Dandelions
- Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – The Live in Kitchen
- Charro Beans – The Belly Rules the Mind
- Millet Pilaf – Veggies Save the Day
- Mushroom Risotto – Vegan Huggs
- Potato Carrot Medley – Vegan In the Freezer
- Refried Beans – Vegan in the Freezer
- Instant Pot Ramen – Recipes From A Pantry
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Basil Pesto – Plant Based Cooking
5 More Creative Instant Pot Recipe Ideas
I didn’t know what to call this section. There are just a variety of recipes here that are difficult to categorize, but you have to try them. Have you ever made Gobi Masala in the Instant Pot? Now you can learn how!
- Fantastic Instant Pot Infused Water Recipes – Berry Maple
- Gobi Masala – Easy Cooking with Molly
- Arroz Con Leche – Recipes from A Pantry
- Instant Pot Applesauce – Earth Food and Fire
- How to Make Farro – Retro Housewife Goes Green
Are you looking to turn any of your fave recipes in vegan dishes?
3 thoughts on “45+ Vegan Instant Pot Recipes For Dinner”
Great list and especially great to make for my vegetarian daughter. Thanks for including my soup!
It’s amazing to find lots of eating option for vegan! Great
Really great recipes, the fact that food can be healthy and tasty at the same time really makes me happy. Thank you for these vegan recipes, I will definitely cook using them. In turn, I would like to recommend delicious and healthy candies Gold Bee’s gummies. They are also suitable for vegans.