Make this Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte at home with only a few ingredients just in time for the fall season to begin.
We absolutely love making yummy coffees in our house. Most of the time we prefer a cold brew over a hot coffee because it is so warm here most of the year in South Florida.
Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Here are the ingredients that you will need to make this iced pumpkin latte. You can get the full measurements in the
8 oz Cold Brew Coffee
4 oz Heavy Cream
1 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp swerve
Here are some more of our favorite pumpkin recipes: Pumpkin Whoopie Pies Recipe with Cream Cheese Filling, Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe With Cream Cheese Glaze, Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins, Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Recipe, and Pumpkin Chia Pudding.
How to Make Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte?
First, add the coffee, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and swerve to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Serve over ice.
Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 8 oz Coffee Cold Brew
- 4 oz Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp swerve
- Add the coffee, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and swerve to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice.
Pumpkin season is here, and we are celebrating our love of pumpkin with #PumpkinWeek hosted by Terri from Love and Confections and Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. All week-long 26 bloggers will be sharing over 80 pumpkin-filled recipes for all your Autumn celebrations, including breakfasts, baked goods, savory pumpkin recipes, desserts, and drinks.
- Disney Pumpkin Milkshakes by Simply Inspired Meals
- Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte by April Golightly
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Smoothies by Our Good Life
- Pumpkin Spice Syrup by Caroline’s Cooking
Breakfast and Baked Goods
- Spiced Pumpkin Donut Holes by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Crockpot Pumpkin Oatmeal by Veggies First Then Dessert
- Keto Pumpkin Muffins by Keto Basic AF
- Healthy Harvest Pumpkin Mac and Cheese by Our Sutton Place
- Fresh Pumpkin Pizza by Palatable Pastime
- Pumpkin Stufffed Shells by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pumpkin Stuffing by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Easy Pumpkin Pie Crescent Rolls by Blogghetti
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip by The Freshman Cook
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bars by Making Miracles
- Pumpkin Empanadas by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Pumpkin Impossible Pie by Shockingly Delicious
- Pumpkin Marshmallows by The Redhead Baker
3 thoughts on “Iced Pumpkin Spiced Latte”
This Pumpkin Latte is absolutely delicious 🥰❤💯 My whole family loves it!!
This looks delish 🙂
I love this. I chose this as my feature for our linky party tomorrow.