Do you find getting a meal together really stressful? I know I do even though I like to cook. A bunch of bloggers have come together to share their Monthly Menu Plan. With a monthly meal plan, you can save time and money because you won’t need to go out to dinner. Eating out can be pricey.
Monthly Menu Plan – October – How it works!
Below are four weeks of menus. Each week has 7 main dishes, 3 side dish recipes, and 2 dessert recipes. We usually eat the main dishes as leftovers for lunch and even for breakfast sometimes. I usually just eat eggs and bacon for breakfast.
- Chicken Francese
- Instant Pot Meatloaf
- Traeger Prime Rib Roast
- Instant Pot Beef Tips and Rice
- Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- White Chicken Chili
- Chicken Pot Pie Baked Rice
- Whole30 taco boats
- Copy Cat KFC Fried Chicken Recipe
- Lighter Salsa Verde Chicken Enchiladas with Avocado Mango Salsa
- Thai Chicken Fried Rice
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
- Make Ahead Pepperoni Pizza Sliders
- Chicken Pot Pie Lasagna Soup Recipe
- Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Slow Cooker Paleo Chili Recipe
- Zucchini Boat Turkey Tacos
- Chicken Milanese Recipe
- Sheet Pan Maple Dijon Pork Chops
- Instant Pot Mediterranean Chicken
- One Pot Chicken & Lemon Rice
- Instant Pot Ribs (pork or beef)
- Brazilian Minestrone Soup
- Make Ahead Pepperoni Pizza
- Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Artichoke Lemon Chicken Fillets
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Quesadillas
Which recipes are you dying to try from this meal plan?